NEW INFRAMES

PassionRE

For the OOF drag pipes do you plan on offering a removable silencer so a stinger can be used if desired?

We are looking at removable silencers for the OOF. I have removable stingers on most of the OOF drag pipes. Being able to change the stinger diameter and length at the track will help combat power fade in high gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering what the time frame is at this point. How soon will these pipes be available? What pipes will be available? Any idea on cost? Any more dyno runs you would like to share?

ETA is about thirty days for the In-frames. There are pieces to the silencers that are not here yet to have a clear picture of cost. I'm not sure if Jim will post any more dyno sheets being so close to them being ready. What we want to see is real world feed back from the track. I do think we are going to dyno a hard running Fast Racing stock cylinder 4 mill. If we do I'm pretty sure it will get posted.

• 1 month later...

500ft!! 3 tenths. whats it running now?

SWEET TO HEAR THAT what "other " pipes were ran?

pics of thm at all??

good job !!

We should have the first few sets of inframes available in approx 2 weeks.....nearly all the little issues have been dealt with. We are also offering OOF hybrid stamped /hand built versions if interested. Performance between OOF and IF's pipes is nearly identicle...just a matter of preference. These pipes will be all that was promised. Gary and I dont waste our time trying to be second best. Unmatched performance and quality was the main goal in the beginning, and the reality is about to be available for everyone to enjoy....Jim

We should have the first few sets of inframes available in approx 2 weeks.....nearly all the little issues have been dealt with. We are also offering OOF hybrid stamped /hand built versions if interested. Performance between OOF and IF's pipes is nearly identicle...just a matter of preference. These pipes will be all that was promised. Gary and I dont waste our time trying to be second best. Unmatched performance and quality was the main goal in the beginning, and the reality is about to be available for everyone to enjoy....Jim

These pipes do work great. I will have a set on the 10mill cub for this weekend.

These pipes do work great. I will have a set on the 10mill cub for this weekend.

I would really like to try a set on my 472 super cub,it was ported at M&M by Andy and right now I'm running CPI big bore in frame pipes and runing pump gas and 140 compression,would like to know if they hit sooner than the CPI's'rest of the mods in the sig.

I would really like to try a set on my 472 super cub,it was ported at M&M by Andy and right now I'm running CPI big bore in frame pipes and runing pump gas and 140 compression,would like to know if they hit sooner than the CPI's'rest of the mods in the sig.

They will hit as soon or sooner than the CPI with that configuration but keep pulling long after the CPI shuts off, to the tune of 10-12 hp worth. You might want to consider changing fuels and bumping compression ratio. Your exhaust gas temps are so high with that set-up that it really narrows the powerband over what it could be....Jim

They will hit as soon or sooner than the CPI with that configuration but keep pulling long after the CPI shuts off, to the tune of 10-12 hp worth. You might want to consider changing fuels and bumping compression ratio. Your exhaust gas temps are so high with that set-up that it really narrows the powerband over what it could be....Jim

yep your right on the high exhaust temps,had to jet the hell out of it to get it the right plug color,I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and start running race fuel and have Andy cut me another set of domes.Will these pipes let out the heat,like the big bore pipes do,and will I gain anything from your new intakes,over the billet ones with the built in crossover,thats what I'm running now and one more question,I run a Dyna tek cdi with custom programable curve for the port job,plus the other 3 they program into it from the factory,do you think the curves would match up to your new pipes,or would I have to have it reprogramed, sorry for the 20 questions,thanks......Jon

yep your right on the high exhaust temps,had to jet the hell out of it to get it the right plug color,I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and start running race fuel and have Andy cut me another set of domes.Will these pipes let out the heat,like the big bore pipes do,and will I gain anything from your new intakes,over the billet ones with the built in crossover,thats what I'm running now and one more question,I run a Dyna tek cdi with custom programable curve for the port job,plus the other 3 they program into it from the factory,do you think the curves would match up to your new pipes,or would I have to have it reprogramed, sorry for the 20 questions,thanks......Jon

We are going th offer the standard sniper inframe which will cover a variety of engine configurations. On engines requiring additional heat release for sustained HP such as hillshooters etc, they can be modified in pre-production on a custom order request. We have the ability to analize any build and adjust for maximum efficiency, not to mention pointing out any possible shortfall in a 2 cycle design for a given application. We also do custom design work and production for any 2 cycle application in case your into diabolical chainsaws or Aprilia road race engines.

Your programable ignition wont be a problem as long as it corresponds correctly to your combustion chamber design paramaters such as rated max HP rpm vs flame speed, duration, and squish velocity. Sorry for the 20 answers

Loco, here are a few pics of the hybrid OOF's with optional tuning stingers. they are removeable and adjustable for different scenerios serious drag racers run into, not to mention heat release requirements for certain builds. Also are a few pics of the DMX series OOF's while they were in the initial dry fit stages...now in testing....Jim

th_Bradscubpipes012.jpg

th_Bradscubpipes010.jpg

th_DMXPIPE003.jpg

th_DMXPIPE002.jpg