2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, this trip should be awesome. I am pretty pumped. I will be bringing a ton of BansheeHQ Gear. T-shirts, long sleeve, hoodies, hats, beanies, stickers.. the whole 9 yards. By then I will have a new shirt design as well.

You should try to design one for this trip like "BHQ Banshee Wars", "BHQ Builders Showdown".

I really want to make this. Let me see if I can round up some MI boys to make this happen!!!!

I will let you sleep in my tent if you make it down.. ;)

I would definately be interested in seeing if we can make this happen JD. How bout Shayne, JT, Havoc/Toyboxx crew? Any of you interested in trying to truck/trailor pool?

Do it man. This will be a good time for sure.

You should try to design one for this trip like "BHQ Banshee Wars", "BHQ Builders Showdown".

Well, the only issue is that buying the screens is pretty damn expensive. I will look into something before then. I plan to have a new style t-shirt out by then for sure.

I will suggest to everyone that is planning on making this trip if you need power and water make reservations other wise there is no guarantee that you will get it.

Yea, I am pretty pumped about having power and water. No hauling the generator down. Do you guys bring lights for night time or is the area lit up well?

Yea, I am pretty pumped about having power and water. No hauling the generator down. Do you guys bring lights for night time or is the area lit up well?

I think we should rope off our end of the camp build a big ASS fire and dont need lights. I am really stoked about this ride also. We were supposed to go to Glamis for Holloween and this came up instead, I think this will be just as much fun.

im pretty sure im gonna make it as well. me and rundmc can go together. sheerider1026 said he may come as well. i dont have a drag bike but im one of the best arm droppers in the midwest. i have been compared to the likes of Rich Christensen.

im pretty sure im gonna make it as well. me and rundmc can go together. sheerider1026 said he may come as well. i dont have a drag bike but im one of the best arm droppers in the midwest. i have been compared to the likes of Rich Christensen.

HECK YEA!!! Thats whats up....3 of us gas will be cheap! We'll get the wives together and get her all figured out.

HECK YEA!!! Thats whats up....3 of us gas will be cheap! We'll get the wives together and get her all figured out.

WHAT??? Wait! Didn't someone say in the beginning *no woman allowed!*? Lmao! Jk, but we all know the wives damper our events! Mine is staying at home for sure! Lol! Tyler, your ole lady coming? Ryan? Tim? Zac? Cam? Gary? Well, Lexi can come cause she is way cool....Jason? Wait, you aint got one yet :)

JK fellas! Just thought that was funny!

Sp