2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

My girl will be with me, unless she has work/school something. That is a long ways away for her to know at the moment.

Their is also a nice Mexican food place in town. It is cheap as well. You can ride your bikes to it from the north gate. But we always just drive.

Edited by DallasGDub

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is there gonna be a line up of say a bunch of 4mil oem bikes??? or is it just run what you brung so the 18 mils guys win?? if there is gonna be about 10 bikes all 4mil oem i'll do that..

AWESOME! There will be at least one other 4 mil there!! Looks like me and you will have some fun ourselves!! I'll be running the bike in my sig (only banshee I have) It's a 4 mil...

AWESOME! There will be at least one other 4 mil there!! Looks like me and you will have some fun ourselves!! I'll be running the bike in my sig (only banshee I have) It's a 4 mil...

I only ride a stock stroke, but I am down with running a few 4mils. Im a little fatboy but I will try my best.

cool its fun to ride and race win or lose ... even some bsing too.. sucks i lose most but its fun to dream huh... but i tell ya them stock bikes are scared of me..lol

Mine might not be fast but it looks good and its the only one out there that looks like it. I know I will get my ass beat but thats ok, I can still have fun and have more fun at camp hanging out chalaxing!

there will be bikes of all sizes for sure. i dont even wanna run with the big motors. mine wont be setup as a true drag bike and i know ill get my ass spanked. ill be rockin the elkas and a +14 swingarm.. :bolt:

the pictures and videos from this trip are going to be fuckin awesome.

I would love to see some good stock cylinder racing as well. I dont have any in my crew but im sure that i will have some customers out there that do. Or maybe i should just do one to show some of our portwork off. I know its not fun for anybody on a 75 hp stock cylinder to race a 140hp dm but thats the nature of the dunes. As always you find bikes that are close to your field and jump in with them. We can do some sort of cylinder or cc race if we can figure out some way of being half way organized but I just dont see it happeing. IMO CC limitation is fairest but to hard to organize on the dunes. The way i see it going down is about like always, everybody pretty well knows what you got or you get asked at some point, especialy if your tuning heads, and its just the honor system from there. At the end of the day everybody will know whos getting down the track consistantly fast and who isnt.

Are yearly spots are the top right 2 144 and 143 i think. We might even do a big cookout for everybody one night like a customer appreciation grill out. Of course everybody is welcome my customers or not, other builders would be welcome as well.

I would love to see some good stock cylinder racing as well. I dont have any in my crew but im sure that i will have some customers out there that do. Or maybe i should just do one to show some of our portwork off. I know its not fun for anybody on a 75 hp stock cylinder to race a 140hp dm but thats the nature of the dunes. As always you find bikes that are close to your field and jump in with them. We can do some sort of cylinder or cc race if we can figure out some way of being half way organized but I just dont see it happeing. IMO CC limitation is fairest but to hard to organize on the dunes. The way i see it going down is about like always, everybody pretty well knows what you got or you get asked at some point, especialy if your tuning heads, and its just the honor system from there. At the end of the day everybody will know whos getting down the track consistantly fast and who isnt.

Are yearly spots are the top right 2 144 and 143 i think. We might even do a big cookout for everybody one night like a customer appreciation grill out. Of course everybody is welcome my customers or not, other builders would be welcome as well.

dam andy! your really down for this shit arent you....... thats awesome! :cheers: