2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

definitely had a great time. this was prolly the best dune trip i have been on. lots of riding, lots of good people, and lots of beer. what else can you ask for. had a great time hanging out and being stupid with everyone. lots of good people for sure. cant wait for the next one.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, great to meet you too. Your bike was unreal Fast for never having tuned on it. I need your email addy so i will pm you.

So SPurdy, whatever happended to Kevin Herr, did he call you? Were you able to get a refund on the plane tickets? Hope everyone is ok...??

We did pretty well.. JD's bike was insane out there.. even with stock cylinders, inframe pipes and a monster mash of parts on the front end (Thanks to Andy from M&M to getting his bike rolling again!!) from his 1mph collision with some punk kid not watchin WTF he was doing. He was hangin with alot of bigger motors.

I didn't make many passes.. I spent alot of time dune riding. Drag racing was kinda secondary for me since it was only me and JD in our group that had drag bikes. Friday afternoon we found a pretty good strip and Tim made some passes on my bike before I had to go back to camp for fuel. The fuel situation really made it a pain in the ass for me to take the drag bike out. My bike was hurt on saturday...

I had a RIOT drag racing, and was happy with how I did against the crowd. Struggled to keep the front end down, which is just how I like it LOL.... I was going to lean her out a bit and really try to move up on some more bikes I had my eye on, but shee had been thru enough pain that weekend. hahah

JD's bike went way faster when he bolted up my Rockets.

I am very impressed with the rockets, thank you for the hookup brotha. To be able to run inframes and retain great performance is awesome. I love the sleeper look of it and also the looks. Plus I can dune the hell out of it, I'm staying inframe for sure. :cheers:

I gotta give props to JD for still being alive. You are one crazy SOB....lmao. It sucks what happened with the drag bike, but thankfully Andy had the parts to get her going again.

That was just insane, I honestly thought I was going to die, or at least be headed to the H in a Helicopter. I am very lucky to not be hurt, also very lucky to have great friends along to help me get back to racing. You guys saved my weekend, and there is no $$ that can speak for how that made me feel.

Thanks again to everybody for supporting JDS Customs as well as being cool ass people to hang out with.... And I promise no matter what you saw or heard Friday night I am a very professional individual LOL!!! :cheers::headbang:

-JD

I unloaded and washed mine up and started the tear down. I bought a set of cpi's and tore my carbs off and packaged em up to send out cuz I sold em. Getting all the stuff for the alcohol converson and just looking for an override now. Im gonna take it down to bare frame and start wackin shit off of it to lighten it up. Its a never ending cycle lol!! Oh well, its winter time so its not like it has to be done now.

So cal how did your bike run? :cheers:

So cal how did your bike run? :cheers:

Oooooh Dana!!! LOL!! Well it didnt run good enuff to beat ur "R". I gotta lot of work to do to keep up wit you! I emailed Glen yesterday and told him I was gonna get a sticker on mine that says "Kickstart My Heart II" lol!! I had such a kickass time with you all! It felt like ive known you all my entire life. U all were great! U'll have to ask Glen about my email I sent him. Im trying to catch up with ya, but I think Imma have to lose 100 lbs and build a bigger engine lol! You pretty much cleaned house on us! :notworthy:

Hey kickstart Im going to do a 4mil cub. Thanks for letting me ride your 4 mil and it was a blast to see that many Banshees in one place. Cant wait till next year.

Any time my man!! We sat down and counted how many people other than me rode my bike and it was 16. 16 people other than me rode my bike lol!! 2 of those 15 people I didnt even know their names LOL!

Any time my man!! We sat down and counted how many people other than me rode my bike and it was 16. 16 people other than me rode my bike lol!! 2 of those 15 people I didnt even know their names LOL!

Your braver than I am! I wouldn't have let that many people ride my stock cream puff! HA! That would have been nice to ride a 4 mil though! I have heard nothing other than about the 4 mil cub since Robert (maggetshee) has came home. lol Hopefully I will be able to make it next year with him!!