2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did the Michigan boys do? Who was top DOG?

We did pretty well.. JD's bike was insane out there.. even with stock cylinders, inframe pipes and a monster mash of parts on the front end (Thanks to Andy from M&M to getting his bike rolling again!!) from his 1mph collision with some punk kid not watchin WTF he was doing. He was hangin with alot of bigger motors.

I didn't make many passes.. I spent alot of time dune riding. Drag racing was kinda secondary for me since it was only me and JD in our group that had drag bikes. Friday afternoon we found a pretty good strip and Tim made some passes on my bike before I had to go back to camp for fuel. The fuel situation really made it a pain in the ass for me to take the drag bike out. My bike was hurt on saturday...

Yes you a big MAN smacking down a STOCK STROKE, with a ported 4MIL CUB! With alcohol also? I will take that ass whipping.

Regardless of loosing several times to several people I know and a bunch of people I dont know still the best trip I have ever had.

remember you started the smack talking over a month ago...... lol

Run, ur bike ran awesome bro!! I had a blast going back and forth with ya. It was a crap shoot on who was gonna win. Once I moved my shifter up saturday morning it was night and day different.

no doubt! good times! I noticed a huge difference in your bike also when u moved it. I think this override will make a huge difference. Yea we def. had some good runs man!

no doubt! good times! I noticed a huge difference in your bike also when u moved it. I think this override will make a huge difference. Yea we def. had some good runs man!

I unloaded and washed mine up and started the tear down. I bought a set of cpi's and tore my carbs off and packaged em up to send out cuz I sold em. Getting all the stuff for the alcohol converson and just looking for an override now. Im gonna take it down to bare frame and start wackin shit off of it to lighten it up. Its a never ending cycle lol!! Oh well, its winter time so its not like it has to be done now.

I unloaded and washed mine up and started the tear down. I bought a set of cpi's and tore my carbs off and packaged em up to send out cuz I sold em. Getting all the stuff for the alcohol converson and just looking for an override now. Im gonna take it down to bare frame and start wackin shit off of it to lighten it up. Its a never ending cycle lol!! Oh well, its winter time so its not like it has to be done now.

exactly what im doing....mines down for the year (my back) so I'm tearing into it...PC the cases, jugs, install override, change the frame color, cut some stuff off the frame....as u said never ending cycle. lol

Well guys i made it out there, just had a bad start on the trip.

Only got a meet a few pep's and im sorry if i didnt get to meet up with you all, hopefully next go around i can make it out a little earlier.

Im glad no one really got hurt to bad on the wrecks as i know there where alot of them out there with the dunes being so freakin ruff out.

I was very happy so Many HQ'rs made it out havent seen that many banshee's out there before.......nice job everyone and there was some Dang good races for sure.

Wow what a trip! We couldn't have asked for better weather. That has got to have been the most banshees I have seen on the dunes since pre 450 days 10 years ago lol! I wanted to thank Tyler for help putting this trip together. Thanks for all the support that everybody has given us the dinner was just a small token of our appreciation. It was really good meeting everybody, I am terrible with names and since everybody seems to have 2 lol (real name and screen name) it makes it harder to know who is who.

Everything seem to run real well some really good running bikes this trip. Our dmx didn't like the pulse pump hose being unhooked very much lol so it blew up, but other than that everything ran awesome. Thanks to Jerry and Justin for bringing the heat on there bikes and representing us very well. I have to give a huge thanks to Tim at Stellar for riding the shit out of my bikes and getting me parts to make it all come together, hope you enjoyed yourself brother.

Most importantly I need to really thank Justin, my right hand man, if it wasn't for all the long nights and weekends it would have came together for us man!

Best Dune trip yet!! Had an awesome time meeting everyone. We need to make this a yearly deal or even do a Spring and Fall ride. Thanks Loco for getting this together..and thanks Andy for helping us all out and for the BBQ!!!! Can't wait for the next HQ ride!!!

Best Dune trip yet!! Had an awesome time meeting everyone. We need to make this a yearly deal or even do a Spring and Fall ride. Thanks Loco for getting this together..and thanks Andy for helping us all out and for the BBQ!!!! Can't wait for the next HQ ride!!!

No doubt man, it was good to meet everyone....seems like we'd all known each other for years.

Had a good time. Meeting everybody and u guys already knew. Will def do it again if we have another. Wish I would have been out there to run with u and Travis, Run. Good time all around.

For sure dave...when were were out duning, that was fun as hell. I'm sure ur boy said to hell with that 90....z400 FTW! lol

Thanks Tyler for getting us all together. Had a great trip and had fun doin some spankin on the OL Tractor.

Great to meet other customers/HQ friends and put a face to the screen name. Glad some of you made the long journey. Matt Hyde's F.A.S.T. 7mm cub and some of Andy's bikes were some of the faster bikes out there that i saw. We need to do it again for sure!