2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out my reservations didn't go through.. I tried to make them again and it says it has to be atleast 7 days in advance.. I'll call tomorrow.. hopefully everything works out.

Im getting there on Tues if things dont work out. Call me if you need me to get you a spot.

There usually aren't many people there until friday afternoon. I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting the spot you want.

I promise you from years past on fall break weekend there will be no spots thurs evening. Ive been there the last 5 years and see a lotta disappointed people thurs nite.

I promise you from years past on fall break weekend there will be no spots thurs evening. Ive been there the last 5 years and see a lotta disappointed people thurs nite.

Hmm, this is the weekend we have gone for the last 5 years and never had an issue. Don't know? Maybe you should call ahead to make sure?

tnt ill have a little ole 350 to play on as well... :blink:

remember I am still a stock stroke 350, but Im calling out the 4mils, except for cubs.......lol

Ya'll mind a little extra company? :shrugani:

As of now plan is to head down this weekend, likely won't be until Saturday AM though... :cheers:

Bring it all this is not an exclusive club, the more the merrier!