2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Plans are we are going to serve bbq saturday night after the racing is over at our camp. This is a customer appreciations so its free and everybody is welcome even if you haven't bought from me.

Looking forward to seeing and racing everyone.

Andy

that is awesome

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plans are we are going to serve bbq saturday night after the racing is over at our camp. This is a customer appreciations so its free and everybody is welcome even if you haven't bought from me.

Andy

at the risk of sounding like Shannon or Tim, I'll eat your meat anyday!Bolt.gif

Andy

AWESOME! :headbang::notworthy:

Andy

Hell yeah, need anything else brought?

Right on I just thought that we were going to have a kind of shoot out the way I under stood it so everyone could see how each bike runs that each builder did

TNT you can start with trying my 4 mill :dance:

Dude just remind me I am bad with names and I plan on taking out a lot of 4mils........lol

Andy

Andy that is really good of ya. Do you need us to bring anything for the sides?

at the risk of sounding like Shannon or Tim, I'll eat your meat anyday!Bolt.gif

magz you know when I turn you out you will eat anyone's meat for pocket change.......lmao

Mine is not a 4mil, stock stroke only with a few other little mods, nothing crazy like ya'lls 4mils.

Will be nice to see another stock stroke bike out there. I'll be bringing up the rear on my stock stroke trail bike.

I'm only coming because I heard there was going to be some free BBQ going on, and ill see if I can take some pictures of me sitting on some nice banshees. Ill take the best one and pass it off as my own of facebook.