2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a good time. I wouldnt mind checking out something like that. Is it a time thing or do ya run together? Paddles? That would suck running in a pack behind guys with paddles.

Talked to LSPS again todya. They can't sanction anything due to liability reasons. It is a State Park and they could be held liable if something happened. Plus they don't have the personnel to man the shop and participate in the dunes. We are welcome to stake out a course ourselves though. I will bring some posts, we can get caution tape from the shop. We would need some volunteers to man the corners and keep out people not racing so no body gets hurt. I think we can do it. And yes, being behind me with paddles sucks ass and everyone runs together! But if you don't have paddles you will be to far behind for me to get ya, hahaha! It is a hell of a good time though!

That sounds great Spurdy. Radar was telling me about that, sounds awesome, hook it up! Also, why the hell did you fly Kevin into KC, he could have flown into OKC and been alot closer! hahaa

I didn't want to go to OKC to pick him up and I didn't want to invite him and have someone else responsible for getting him to and from the airport. I am ready to see how that motor of yours runs!

Spurdy i didnt know u where in Kansas city too.....

Yep, I live up in Parkville.

Thats awesome kevin is coming out to......should be a awesome weekend for sure. :headbang:

cant wait. i am definitely down for the races spurdy mentioned. would be willing to help out however needed. love to line up with some other 4 mil stock cylinders to see how bad i get stomped also. any ideas on how to seperate the drag races? or just get in where you fit in?

cant wait. i am definitely down for the races spurdy mentioned. would be willing to help out however needed. love to line up with some other 4 mil stock cylinders to see how bad i get stomped also. any ideas on how to seperate the drag races? or just get in where you fit in?

Yea those lap races would be awesome....we have some practice with those. As far as dragging, from everything I've read/seen...we're supposed to run some 4 mils..but they say there are so many ppl out there it's kinda get in where u fit in...either way it's gonna be awesome.

Spurdy you line up what course you want I'll help but I see a need for there to be at least a BIG jump in the course preferably at the finish so Loco or somebody will try to pass somebody for the win and get epic air. Will make for good video.