2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 2 "fillers" but no tank..

i have a trail bike also! hoping to go ride a bit on the morning on thursday/ friday or so thats when i usually go out and cruise the dunes. i would guess most of the racing will be friday and saturday. when i have gone early in the past thats what we did tune a bit on thursday and ride the dunes, then play on friday and watch whatever break.... try and fix them ( HA) and then hit it hard ( hangover and all) on saturday.... get drunk get arrested, get screwed by the rangers and/ or pass out in some strangers camp area and wake up to some weirdo letting his dirt bike idle and " warm up" for 30 minutes then realize i'm half way in the street and lying in my own piss and vinegar with my shirt off and some weird skirt on? also wondering why my atc 70 is in a tent around the corner still idleing from when i fell off of it at 4 in the morning, then stumble down to my site pack up and leave.

good times...

i have 2 "fillers" but no tank..

i have a trail bike also! hoping to go ride a bit on the morning on thursday/ friday or so thats when i usually go out and cruise the dunes. i would guess most of the racing will be friday and saturday. when i have gone early in the past thats what we did tune a bit on thursday and ride the dunes, then play on friday and watch whatever break.... try and fix them ( HA) and then hit it hard ( hangover and all) on saturday.... get drunk get arrested, get screwed by the rangers and/ or pass out in some strangers camp area and wake up to some weirdo letting his dirt bike idle and " warm up" for 30 minutes then realize i'm half way in the street and lying in my own piss and vinegar with my shirt off and some weird skirt on? also wondering why my atc 70 is in a tent around the corner still idleing from when i fell off of it at 4 in the morning, then stumble down to my site pack up and leave.

good times...

After all that happened, did you find some lube around your asshole also?........lmao

this may have been covered already but im not going back through 30+ pages on thread... i know there will be ppl there thurs fri sat sun, but is there a day or time of day that everyone will be at the drag strip. like up here in michigan we usually all start getting things going around 12 and by 5 or so the track is whooped out, bikes are broken, and ppl are starting to dispurse. just wondering if its like that at LS so i can plan accordingly.

this may have been covered already but im not going back through 30+ pages on thread... i know there will be ppl there thurs fri sat sun, but is there a day or time of day that everyone will be at the drag strip. like up here in michigan we usually all start getting things going around 12 and by 5 or so the track is whooped out, bikes are broken, and ppl are starting to dispurse. just wondering if its like that at LS so i can plan accordingly.

It went pretty steady from 2pm till dark during Sandfest. Just depends who's racing though and how many bikes are out there. It's always fun to take the 421 out there to the nerf bar drags and whoop everyone then they stop racing :jesterlaugh:

It went pretty steady from 2pm till dark during Sandfest. Just depends who's racing though and how many bikes are out there. It's always fun to take the 421 out there to the nerf bar drags and whoop everyone then they stop racing :jesterlaugh:

no shit but they always come back more for more ass whippngs.......lmao