2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Well I know if I dont go i'm never gonna hear the end of it....lol. I'm glad you locked in the earlier date Tyler, thats gonna help out the guys who already have Halloween trips planned. Ill have to see what I can do. I would love to drive and bring bikes and parts to represent, but I just dont know if that will work. So most likely I will fly in, pull a pant leg up and wave my thumb around until Andy can come pick my ass up yelrotflmao.gif . At least that way I can show those M&M boys how to really ride there bikes Bolt.gif

But Seriously, I think this could be a great opportunity for everyone to get together in a more centrally located area and have a great time. Putting faces to names and tossing back some cold ones beer.gif

Here in oklahoma if you pull a pant leg up ill you will get is run over. I always knew you were a little light in the loafers lmao.

PS I was told that you are to have a chassis done for this trip as well so you best get to work.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will try and be there.

also i am not a sponser but i am a banshee fanatic. i do all my own work and also do a lil on the side for friends and people i meet.

i would LOVE to see a M+M VS FAST dunner blast off!!. i'd be willing to do that also. of course i dont have a shop name so to speak.. ( used to be CAM ATV) back in late 90's

we used to do this smooth drag day thing and had fun dune drags that were kinda organized peeps would all throw 5-10 bucks in a jar and 3 to win! side by side racing.. with a flagger and spotters.. was a lot of fun i flagged it one year..

Cam you know that we want you in the races your stuff always runs good. I used to love the smooth drags, I still remember building the first Stock stroke cub and letting Calvin ride it across the dunes to the drags. It was the first cub he had rode, and myself included.

I dont want anyone to think that this is a builder only race cause its not. We want everybody to come and be able to see the builders best of the best dune builds. Whether its there own stuff or a customers stuff. I have tons of customers that i would be prob to have represent me at LS and usually have a ton there anyway.

WOW!!! All the big boys right here in my back yard!! Hell yea, I am in!! Wifey may think different with a 2 week old baby at home, but I will find a way to make it!! A good ol fashioned run-what-ya-brung king of the class dune bash!!!

Couple questions:

Do they sell race gas there?

What paddles do you suggest i get? (4mil dune port, CPIs, 35mm carbs, +2 arms, +2 swinger)

Do they have a convienice store close by (meat, chips, etc.)

thanks fellas.

Couple questions:

Are paddles a "must run"

thanks fellas.

110 @ the pump $9/G

They have a stores in town about 5min away (along with places to eat).

You can rent paddles @ LSP. It is all sand, even the trails, so I would say it is a must.

They have pay showers on the state park side.

http://www.lspsonline.com/

http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_little_sahara_ok.htm

http://www.advantagepropertyrentals.com/littlesahara.html

9 paddle haulers would be perfect for that motor. They have a convenience store about 4-5 miles down the road that you can stock up on groceries at. They also have a pizza place in town that we can go eat lunch at. They have 110 in the pump for around $6 bucks/gallon.

Here in oklahoma if you pull a pant leg up ill you will get is run over. I always knew you were a little light in the loafers lmao.

PS I was told that you are to have a chassis done for this trip as well so you best get to work.

you sound like you have been in the big house before lol

Couple questions:

What paddles do you suggest i get? (4mil dune port, CPIs, 35mm carbs, +2 arms, +2 swinger)

thanks fellas.

Waynoka a small little town that revolves around the sand. You can get anything and everything that you need there as far as food and supplies. We bring a ton of parts out there as well as several other local shops for parts.

you sound like you have been in the big house before lol

LOL NO just dont want to see Tims little chicken legs, or get him picked up by a arizona trucker that would take him home lmao...

110 @ pump is $9.00/gal

Thats why we run meth its just so much cheaper lol

Well its cheaper, smells good, burns the $hit outta your eyes and nose, plus the blue smoke makes you look super fast whether you are or not!! LOL Like my 9 y/o says, "It aint no joke, if it blows blue smoke!!"

Edited by zachass9

I just made my reservations #130 across the way from Andy. If you keep going down the line you will get further away from everyone. Get across the street #131, 132, 133, and 129 so that way you wont be so far down the line. Quaddad and Spurdy will be with me.