2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh, excuse me guys..... zac only gets pulled in by the spurdy killing kfx 700 with ease...and it may be there again. ill even change the oil and tighten the belts in it so its ready to hall some banshee's out of the drags....

Edited by magz

uh, excuse me guys..... zac only gets pulled in by the spurdy killing kfx 700 with ease...and it may be there again. ill even change the oil and tighten the belts in it so its ready to hall some banshee's out of the drags....

Lol! I think we have all pulled Zac in a time or two!

SP

I am bring a buddies 500 Polaris, so we will have a couple of tow vehicles. I know we may need them all.

I am bring a buddies 500 Polaris, so we will have a couple of tow vehicles. I know we may need them all.

i vote we have a tow vehicle race...

polaris with tim driving with a 10 ft rope with tanner getting towed

kfx with me on it and a 10 ft rope with shannon getting towed...

first towed vehicle across the line wins?

i vote we have a tow vehicle race...

polaris with tim driving with a 10 ft rope with tanner getting towed

kfx with me on it and a 10 ft rope with shannon getting towed...

first towed vehicle across the line wins?

If I don't get on the ball and get my shit back together you may be towing me all over the place! The ole bitch sure is a lot lighter without the motor in it! That will help make up the difference between my fat ass and Tanner's little girly physique! He sure does look cute in them jeans! Lmao!

SP

Tyler, we'll have 3 jeeps there so we can haul yer carcass out.Lol

I got 5 spots yesterday behind the dyno shop.

Spurdy get it together or bring it down and I'll finish it up and tune it. I'm on vacation next wk.

Next week? I leave today for Germany and won't be back until next Saturday. It is all together just need to put it back in the frame and button everything up. I'll get that done next Sunday maybe and give you a shout.

SP