2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

well cool at least i will have some buttershots to drink on tuesday then!

NOW whats the absolute DATE of the weekend for this trip the 12th- 17th???

just want to make SURE i'm right. i MIGHT start a new J.O.B. and i'm going to stipulate that i need this week off no if's and's or BUTTS

OH does anyone want to call sandsports mag to come out and cover it?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well cool at least i will have some buttershots to drink on tuesday then!

NOW whats the absolute DATE of the weekend for this trip the 12th- 17th???

just want to make SURE i'm right. i MIGHT start a new J.O.B. and i'm going to stipulate that i need this week off no if's and's or BUTTS

OH does anyone want to call sandsports mag to come out and cover it?

Yes Cam, the weekend is the 16th and 17th with several of us rolling in earlier in the week. Not sure when Zac is rolling in but I will bring you some Buttershots! Maybe Jason will bring some more moonshine! (Some that tastes better this time!)

SP

Well since I only live two hours away now ill be there as soon as someone else is there for some company. My wife will prolly come down later in the week or weekend. This will prolly be the first time ill run my bike after the frame up rebuild so ill def need a couple days to get everything running good. Hope nothin breaks before the racin starts.

Well since I only live two hours away now ill be there as soon as someone else is there for some company. My wife will prolly come down later in the week or weekend. This will prolly be the first time ill run my bike after the frame up rebuild so ill def need a couple days to get everything running good. Hope nothin breaks before the racin starts.

Are you building it just to drag with? Or is it still gonna be dunable?

SP

Havent got a exact time from Tim when his flight arrives yet but our plans are to roll in weds night.

The party will start when quaddad817 and I get there on Tues evening. It will really get cranked up when Shannon gets there. Then around midnite Shannnon breaks his nose!!!!!!!...........lol

The REAL party will start when I get there... :D

Hope you guys are ready for me.. I'm buck fuckin wild.. :dance:

We can't wait for till Thursday for the *real* party so I will have to do! Lol! And I don't plan on inflicting any bodily harm to myself but we will just have to see how things go.....Seems I am always good for a laugh one way or another! Hehehe!

SP

This trip is going to be fun. Tyler will be smashed on Jack, and Spurdy will be smashed on anything he get his hands on! Is anyone going to bring some little wheelers or pit bikes down? I'll bring the lt80 if you guys are bringing something similiar.

Better not bring it, Shannon will get shit faced and try to ride it!!!.....There is no telling what I will bring. I am always coming across something to build.

Stock Stroke Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

10mm Cub M&M

4mm DM M&M

10mm DM M&M

4mm DMX M&M

4mil cub - FAST

4mil cub - FAST

10mil cub - McCoy

10mil super cub - Titan Racing

14mil DM - McCoy

FAST 4mil