10mm Cub M&M

4mm DM M&M

10mm DM M&M

4mm DMX M&M

4mil cub - FAST (wheelsmanslim)

4mil cub - FAST (Badassbanshee479)

4mil cub - McCoy (RadarRacing)

10mil cub - McCoy (Boo_69)

10mil super cub - Titan Racing (Badassbanshee479)

14mil DM - McCoy (Fouledout421)

FAST 4mil - (runDMC)

688cc dm

10mil Twister (alcoholbanshee)

10mil cub - Redline

stock stroke/cylinder - HJR - Springer

4mm cub F.A.S.T - Quaddad817

stoke stroke/cylinder-Flotek - TNT

4mm Stk Cyl HJR Spurdy

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cheetah M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Supercub M&M

Other Bikes:

--------------------------------------

golf cart & pitbike - magz

yfz450 - magz

kfx700 -magz

YFZ450 Stock- Dallas

Pimped Blaster 240 - Dallas

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banshee's

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stock Stroke Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

10mm Cub M&M

4mm DM M&M

10mm DM M&M

4mm DMX M&M

FAST 4mil - (runDMC)

688cc dm

10mil cub - Redline

4mm Stk Cyl HJR Spurdy

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cheetah M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Supercub M&M

350 stock cylinder/stroke ????? BBIII

Other Bikes:

yfz450 - magz

kfx700 -magz

YFZ450 Stock- Dallas

Im taking my stock stroke banshee (bored with cool head dune port on pump gas) still in shop getting the port work.......my cousin is bringin his kx500 (dirtbike) I dont think I have enough bike to compete with him but I was wondering what I would need to beat him also wanna get him set up in a drag with a shee that would make a good race.....im not seeing to many stock strokes going from the list on here guess I gotta step my game up.

Banshee's

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stock Stroke Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

10mm Cub M&M

4mm DM M&M

10mm DM M&M

4mm DMX M&M

FAST 4mil - (runDMC)

688cc dm

10mil cub - Redline

4mm Stk Cyl HJR Spurdy

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cheetah M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Supercub M&M

350 stock cylinder/stroke ????? BBIII

stock cylinder/stroke-H2OLDS

Other Bikes:

yfz450 - magz

kfx700 -magz

YFZ450 Stock- Dallas

another pimped blaster-H2OLDS

Edited by H2OLDS

Shayne there's a lot of guys that have McCoy motors there usually, they just don't get on here. I know of a 7 mil cub, new 7 mil supercub, a 10 mil DM , 18 mil DM , a bunch of K/T bikes as well as big Hondas and 3 or 4 other DMs that are there on big weekends.

Be easy on me I'm an old fat rider, on an inframe bike. Lol

I knew he had alot of motors down there.. I just figured there'd be more from here.

I might have a big motor.. but I'm hardly fast on it in the dunes.. lol I'm sure I'll get beat by 4 and 10mil cubs. Honestly... I was faster on my 4mil in the dunes then I am with this big motor.

I knew he had alot of motors down there.. I just figured there'd be more from here.

I might have a big motor.. but I'm hardly fast on it in the dunes.. lol I'm sure I'll get beat by 4 and 10mil cubs. Honestly... I was faster on my 4mil in the dunes then I am with this big motor.

Take off the skirt!!!!! lol

McCoy motors are well represented as well as FAST motors and M&M bikes are very plentiful. It goes back to what wins on sunday sells on monday. I'll tell ya if you arent dialed in you might get cooked.

I'll root for all my buds from the east and west but i dont think the oklahoma racers get their due respect. Theres some real fast stuff that runs at LS they just dont run at the track much to brag about times.............. You michigan boys will wanna bring it when you come. Dont think we are slow midwest farmboys. LOL

McCoy motors are well represented as well as FAST motors and M&M bikes are very plentiful. It goes back to what wins on sunday sells on monday. I'll tell ya if you arent dialed in you might get cooked.

I'll root for all my buds from the east and west but i dont think the oklahoma racers get their due respect. Theres some real fast stuff that runs at LS they just dont run at the track much to brag about times.............. You michigan boys will wanna bring it when you come. Dont think we are slow midwest farmboys. LOL

Lol as long as there's beer to drink at the end of the day.. I'll loose gracefully! lol Its always hard to beat guys on their home turf. Like I said before.. i doubt I'll be handing any losses out.. lol

Our fastest dune racers dont really go to the track much. I'm sure its the same way there.

If I don't end up over my handlebars or off the bike in some way, I will be surprised.

We'll have some beer waitin for ya if you do.. At the end of the day ofcourse.. lol

I'm still trying to recruit a few of our fast dune riders. Maybe if I tell them they've been called out by the LS boys they'll be more tempted to make the trip.. lol

We'll have some beer waitin for ya if you do.. At the end of the day ofcourse.. lol

I'm still trying to recruit a few of our fast dune riders. Maybe if I tell them they've been called out by the LS boys they'll be more tempted to make the trip.. lol

yea, i will be hitting the dunes on my 450. id like to have a pretty big group of guys that wanna hit some jumps and fast riding.

oh, i only drink jack and coke.

You guys are so modest you all have some stupid fast bikes. I really hope there is tons of fast stuff there I'm sure we won't be the fastest either but that's what's great about dune racing. This trip has really got me pumped about riding again as well as a lot of my customers.

Looking like there is going to fast stuff coming. I have too agree with Todd though that the comp here in OK is stiff and all you out of staters better bring it lol (just razzing). My girls bike is getting freshened up lightened and she is a rocket on it so ill prob be getting beating by a girl lol.

Looking like there is going to fast stuff coming. I have too agree with Todd though that the comp here in OK is stiff and all you out of staters better bring it lol (just razzing). My girls bike is getting freshened up lightened and she is a rocket on it so ill prob be getting beating by a girl lol.

No problem Andy.. We can bring some beer! lol Ya we got some fast bikes.. but the dunes is a whole new ball game.. takes more then motor to be fast in the dunes. I could prolly care less if my bike is even running.. I'd just like to get down there and dune ride and get to meet everyone.

We're a pretty modest group of guys. We dont care about winning or loosing, no secrets, always willing to help out a fellow racer in anyway we can and most of all.. Like to drink and talk quads!