2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha Bobby, no kidding huh.

There is no point in going back and forth over whos bike was the quickest. The way the races are ran, there is no way to say 100% which bike was the fastest. Of coarse I am going to be partial to the M&M bikes due to Andy and I being close friends but also because I rode everyone of them and was very impressed to say the least. I can comforatable say that when riding a couple of his bikes, no one could touch me. But that doesnt mean I raced every other bike out there either. And of coarse everyone is going to post pics/vids of them winning races, who wants to post ones of them losing. Maybe next year we can try to organize something a little more professional for the saturday races. Something like TNT mentioned, some cones (start/finish) and a good flag man. And narrow it down to the obvious faster bikes. But for now, lets all agree that there were plenty of very quick bikes out there and they all came from different builders beer.gif

Ditto and WORD

If they would let me drag a cooler out there, I would be an excellent flag man. I'll be in camp if anyone needs me! I thought it was cool that the fastest bikes on the sand that weekend were ALL BANSHEEHQ riders. beer.gif

I dont know if I can pull those kind of strings for a case of beer on the dunes......lol

Shayne....WTH... I cant believe my buds would kick me in the balls like that. LOL . I gotta say i'm glad i had my helmet on, I even got a black eye thru my full face helmet.

lol I tried not to kick too hard... it was more of a toe tap. Yah, Thank god for the helmet.. Them guys out there racing without any lids scare me...

I just wana say that the sport were in is a passion for most of us! hell i cant even count how manny nites i couldent fall asleep because i was going over ideas in my head! there is nothing wrong with buying a bike that is allready complete...... for one, its a hell of a lot cheaper , and you can usualy get more bang for your buck! its a great option for someone who never mastered the whole lug nutt thing! but at the same time everyone should realize that most of these bikes have hundreds if not thousand of hours invested in them not to mention "stupid money". so have respect for our sport and and and remember this next time you go calling peoples machines = PIECES OF SHIT AND ETC :shrugani: just sayin

I just wana say that the sport were in is a passion for most of us! hell i cant even count how manny nites i couldent fall asleep because i was going over ideas in my head! there is nothing wrong with buying a bike that is allready complete...... for one, its a hell of a lot cheaper , and you can usualy get more bang for your buck! its a great option for someone who never mastered the whole lug nutt thing! but at the same time everyone should realize that most of these bikes have hundreds if not thousand of hours invested in them not to mention "stupid money". so have respect for our sport and and and remember this next time you go calling peoples machines = PIECES OF SHIT AND ETC shrug.gif just sayin

Preech on brotha!

I agree 100% I prefer to build my own..so I know what parts are in there and what isn't.. BUT.. If I can come across a turn key that has everything in it that I want.. and save me 2-3k.. Thats a no brainer!!!shoothead.gif

hahaha this thread is ridiculous guys.... WHO CARES... I went out to rip my bike as hard as it would let me, and try to have some good races when the opportunity arose.

Whos dropping the arm? Whoa is lined up head to head? Who jumped the gun? Who had the rolling start? Where is the end of the race? The list goes on and on, and who really cares? I knew who I could beat, and knew who I couldn't beat (roughly)

All in all, lets just focus on riding and having fun with the sport/hobby we all love. We all know who has the deepest pocket generally goes the fastest. My goal is to be the fastest and cheapest so i will be bringing the stock cylinder heat for years to come lol

:cheers: to everybody and :cheers: to those who bought a bike complete and saved thousands of dollars LOL!!!

-JD

hahaha Bobby, no kidding huh.

There is no point in going back and forth over whos bike was the quickest. The way the races are ran, there is no way to say 100% which bike was the fastest. Of coarse I am going to be partial to the M&M bikes due to Andy and I being close friends but also because I rode everyone of them and was very impressed to say the least. I can comforatable say that when riding a couple of his bikes, no one could touch me. But that doesnt mean I raced every other bike out there either. And of coarse everyone is going to post pics/vids of them winning races, who wants to post ones of them losing. Maybe next year we can try to organize something a little more professional for the saturday races. Something like TNT mentioned, some cones (start/finish) and a good flag man. And narrow it down to the obvious faster bikes. But for now, lets all agree that there were plenty of very quick bikes out there and they all came from different builders beer.gif

I agree Tim, You could sit here and argue till your blue in the face.. it wont prove anything. Only real way to tell what bike is faster would be something a lil more organized. A track would be ideal. but.. thats not going to be likely.. lol

Why does it matter which bike is faster anyways? what it really boils down to is who's got the deeper pockets and who can ride better. You put both together and its untouchable. We're out there to have fun and ride! I was talking shit with Todd.. but it was all in good fun and we both knew that. I wont talk shit to people I dont know since some people take this stuff way to seriously.. In the end.. its about getting out there.. having fun, meeting people and making new friends.

but.. *coughs*Mccoy motors were the fastest..*coughs* LOL sorry I couldn't resist.. I had to put a plug in for my guy.. lol

hahaha this thread is ridiculous guys.... WHO CARES... I went out to rip my bike as hard as it would let me, and try to have some good races when the opportunity arose.

Whos dropping the arm? Whoa is lined up head to head? Who jumped the gun? Who had the rolling start? Where is the end of the race? The list goes on and on, and who really cares? I knew who I could beat, and knew who I couldn't beat (roughly)

All in all, lets just focus on riding and having fun with the sport/hobby we all love. We all know who has the deepest pocket generally goes the fastest. My goal is to be the fastest and cheapest so i will be bringing the stock cylinder heat for years to come lol

beer.gif to everybody and beer.gif to those who bought a bike complete and saved thousands of dollars LOL!!!

-JD

Thats funny JD. I started my post and had to take care of some stuff with the kids.. come back and finished it. Clicked add. And heres ur post.

Amen!!

I for one had a blast out there and didn't care what was lined up 4mil,10mil or even a 18mil I was there to have fun and that's what I did. Mine being a slow as hell but still got out there and gave it hell. It's all about having fun and shearing a sport we love and just my 2cents if you can't stand to be beat maybe you shouldn't race.