2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Hell we had a 4-stroke in our group that probably would have spanked both of your bikes :jesterlaugh:

only 4 stroke there that beat me while i was running was the 2 CanAm's well when the nitrous one had the bottle on. they ran out and then it was my turn to win lol

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a picture of the one your talking about? and which canam? there was 2 of them.

It was in 2 of the vids in teh images section. It's the red one, in front of the other bikes. And yes I know there was 2, it beat the slow one and hung with the other on some runs.

It was in 2 of the vids in teh images section. It's the red one, in front of the other bikes. And yes I know there was 2, it beat the slow one and hung with the other on some runs.

i beat the slow one as well. i guess i didn't see the red one. i only raced a black one and a blue yfz 450. the were actually both about the same, but when they ran out of nitrous one became slower than the other.

obviously you didn't race the "tractor" lol

LOL, You mean the turd in this video with a Fat guy picking on 4mm alky bikes with overrides?? :lol:

FASTOYS (Mine) Raptor "The Tractor" 660 against Spurdy's Herr Jugs 4mm Alky & overide trans.

th_VID00059.jpg

Kinda funny, i cant even come close to our 4mm bikes on GAS when they are setup right let alone on alky and override.

LOL, You mean the turd in this video with a Fat guy picking on 4mm alky bikes with overrides?? :lol:

FASTOYS (Mine) Raptor "The Tractor" 660 against Spurdy's Herr Jugs 4mm Alky & overide trans.

th_VID00059.jpg

Kinda funny, i cant even come close to our 4mm bikes on GAS when they are setup right let alone on alky and override.

Was I taking the picture? I sure don't see my bike out there in that mess. I have a yellow helmet and it is usually pretty easy to pick me out of the crowd.

And yes, Jeff, your bikes usually run pretty hard, but when you call it like this it kinda makes people wanna go to another builder just to beat your bikes.

*"I'm just saying"* :cheers:

SP

Edited by spurdy

The one bike that looks like it could be mine has a rider with a ball cap on. I *never* race without my helmet.

Well, I just watched the video and I guess that was me on my bike. The picture is too grainy to tell. I think the was the first race when I missed the 3rd to 4th shift. What happened to the video of the next 2 races? Those are the ones I wanna see! Lol!:headbang: