2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Im in the process of that. I bought a set of cpi's ystrday and got my 41 lectrons and in the process of getting an override. I dont know much about overrrides, so do is a lockup the same thing or do I need a lockup along with an override?

Hey Cal I didnt seem to have a prob shifting your bike damn thing mand mine look like it was sitting still lol.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!!! im in the process of doing that now butterbunz!! Is that ur truck wit the alcoa's on it my man? Wanna sell it?

Edited by KILLQUADDAD

So SPurdy, whatever happended to Kevin Herr, did he call you? Were you able to get a refund on the plane tickets? Hope everyone is ok...??

Nope, never heard a word. The ticket is still good but the name on it cannot be changed so it is as good as gone. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

SP

Nope, never heard a word. The ticket is still good but the name on it cannot be changed so it is as good as gone. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

SP

Wierd, he has been on here several times. Guess eveyone is ok at his place.? Sucks bout the plane tickets. Maybe you could get them reversed and i could fly out to see my Dad in CA. jk lol

So all you dragger's come on here, talk shit all day about who has the bigger cock and nobody has the sack to claim the best bike? I think the baddest mofo might have been a white F.A.S.T. raptor! Just stirring the pot. :dance:

Actually, I think Tyler called out some of the fastest bikes out there a few posts back.

My little 4 mil dune port beat the guys I went out intending to beat with the exception of springer, we never really had a chance to line up. Even had the pleasure of throwing some sand in Cal's face a few times on his 4 mil cub :D!

Great times and good races!

SP

yep 5th straigt season on the 535 same pistons, crank, clutch etc have changed the cases and i've gained about 60lbs. and had the crappy tires on it seemed to run ok. plus i ran it super hot and hot lapped it saturday night ran a full tank 2.5 gallons of alky through it that evening non stop wheelied the shit out of it at times and shot that bitch through the roughest ruts and hardest braking bumps/

hows that for "dune racing" i think i qualify for taking the tampon out and stikin it! HA

i rember a superlight all black bike with tribal graphics on it that ran well, of course the orange m+m bike and i beat the strip up all night it seemed and a lil skinny guy on a white and blue banshee he'd ride the shit out of that. had a blast racing those bikes.

the most impressive bike i feel was newts? red, yellow cub it was blasting out of the hole was full weight, and running a steel axle and was killing most all the "lightweight" drag banshee's out there thats a real sleeper if i ever have seen one. i would have loved to have had him jockey my turd a few times. guess he liked ole cals nerfbar racer!! i sure enjoyed watching other people ride it and the reaction they gave was cool. thats one of the things i enjoy out of building these bikes for people..

cals bike shifts great ( after you move the shifter up one notch) i never had an issue shifting it under full throttle after that. when the shifter was too low it SUCKED! its all part of the growing pains of a fresh build, last time out we didnt get it tuned really till the last few hours of the trip this time it ran hard enough that we had to actually shift it like i wanted and figured out the shifter was too low.

Edited by camatv