2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Your braver than I am! I wouldn't have let that many people ride my stock cream puff! HA! That would have been nice to ride a 4 mil though! I have heard nothing other than about the 4 mil cub since Robert (maggetshee) has came home. lol Hopefully I will be able to make it next year with him!!

I dont give a damn who rides it. Its only a bike and if it blows up, ill just build a bigger one. Now I wouldnt let some kid ride it, I knew everyone who rode it except a couple ppl. The one guy I dont even know his name, but he was running two 4mill cubs and spankin ppl. He came back around after racing it once and I said, "what the hell you doin, keep runnin it."

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[that was me chief both of them r 4mills and i also was riding the red 450 some 2

Ok, cuz u said ur one bike was red and grey. Ill let u jockey my bike anytime u want. I enjoyed watchin u run my bike and beating others I couldnt beat wit my bigass on it. U said u were from KS, but I cant remember where u said. We liked watchin you race brotha.

thanks man i meant the yellow bike and the grey 1 iam from missouri my buddies i ride 4 lives in kansas if u have a facebook hit me up i have pics there Kirk odell and thanks 4 letting me ride it it ran strong once we got rid of that weight lol just fckin with ya but we made them fast guys work

thanks man i meant the yellow bike and the grey 1 iam from missouri my buddies i ride 4 lives in kansas if u have a facebook hit me up i have pics there Kirk odell and thanks 4 letting me ride it it ran strong once we got rid of that weight lol just fckin with ya but we made them fast guys work

as a 175 PLUS HEAVY RIDER myself u just have to build a bigger motor to keep up with the little guys .....pull ur tampoon out and stab it lol

:cheers:

Hey Kirk I didn't know that was you! Its Dan's buddy Brad. You rode the hell out of his bikes and made even the fastest bikes work to keep up!

Cal- we had a blast also- you missed Cam at night tho- that was a site to see-

hmmmm kickstart my heart2- lol- I am thinking of changing mine to prostock 250r-

It was nice meeting everyone at the HQ- headquaters- even tho i felt a little outnumbered-

:rotflmao:

Noooooo! U cant change the name now! It wont be the same anymore if you change the name. Ill put "II" at the end of mine so nobody gets us confused anymore

Hey Kirk I didn't know that was you! Its Dan's buddy Brad. You rode the hell out of his bikes and made even the fastest bikes work to keep up!

It was about time someone rode the hell outta it lol! I watched kirk ride for quite a while and I hollared at him and told him to ride mine and thats what he did.

Your bike is fun, but it needs a damn override. That thing will not shift under power.

Im in the process of that. I bought a set of cpi's ystrday and got my 41 lectrons and in the process of getting an override. I dont know much about overrrides, so do is a lockup the same thing or do I need a lockup along with an override?

Im in the process of that. I bought a set of cpi's ystrday and got my 41 lectrons and in the process of getting an override. I dont know much about overrrides, so do is a lockup the same thing or do I need a lockup along with an override?

You need both. I had Evan cut my transmission. You need to get a Direct Drive lockout.