2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

This is the best trip I have ever taken to LS! No one went to jail, no fights, and my bike only broke once....lol

The best part was meeting everyone and putting the faces to the names and some faces with no names who not members but who will be soon.

I hope we do this every year.

So what was the final verdict on you and I? Everytime I had a damn good start or something, u sat on the line and said "who are we looking at to start us"?, or u just sat there lol!! WHen I had my jockeys riding, u couldnt really touch it.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was the final verdict on you and I? Everytime I had a damn good start or something, u sat on the line and said "who are we looking at to start us"?, or u just sat there lol!! WHen I had my jockeys riding, u couldnt really touch it.

I do remember you winning 2 times and the rest of the time I was kicking your ASS!!!!!! When your fat butt was on there that bike was gunting trying to run and shift.

just remember I didnt start the shit talking on this you did..........lol.......I didnt say shit about it.

I do remember you winning 2 times and the rest of the time I was kicking your ASS!!!!!! When your fat butt was on there that bike was gunting trying to run and shift.

just remember I didnt start the shit talking on this you did..........lol.......I didnt say shit about it.

I was simply asking a question with a little bit of shit talking thrown in mix LOL!

don't worry i had him covered by bus lengths for you :rotflmao:

WoW. Well first of all thanks to Andy and the M&M crew, you guys were awesome.

The shit got DEEP down there. I'm not really sure if would consider this weekend a complete failure or total win.

beer.gif

Absolute 100% WIN!!

Best riding trip I've been on, and I hope we do it yearly as well. Best part was for sure putting faces with names, and it was awesome how well everyone got along. I know I made a few more friends on this trip!

:headbang:

Roasted my top end in the middle of the day on thursday. M&M hooked me up with ported jugs with fresh bore, new pistons, complete gasket set for a hellva deal. Changed everything in the parking lot and was riding on friday. I'm not the type to spend 1,000's on banshee parts...not a high end customer or anything, but M&M earned my business

don't worry i had him covered by bus lengths for you :rotflmao:

Yes you a big MAN smacking down a STOCK STROKE, with a ported 4MIL CUB! With alcohol also? I will take that ass whipping.

Regardless of loosing several times to several people I know and a bunch of people I dont know still the best trip I have ever had.

Yes you a big MAN smacking down a STOCK STROKE, with a ported 4MIL CUB! With alcohol also? I will take that ass whipping.

Regardless of loosing several times to several people I know and a bunch of people I dont know still the best trip I have ever had.

I absolutely have to 2nd that! There were some damn fast bikes out there for sure. I was pleased with how my little stock cyl motor ran but it didn't have shit on JD's stocker!

Great to meet everyone and it was definitely one of the best trips I've had. We should plan this yearly.

See you guys around and if I travel to your area I will let you know!

SP