2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

We can foot race Bobby beer.gif

I might do ok in that Race Tim, anyone else up for it?.......lol

I think Bobby is trying to go ninja on us...:ph34r:

I'm pretty sure I know that motor. It is a 350, tho...;)

Ya rick u do know that motor and seen it run its slow aint it.....my ninja skills are fading as i get older :(

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been nice to know that Kevin bailed. At least then I know I don't have to go to the airport to pick him up.

Hmph!

SP

Dont know for sure but this is what he replied back to me after asking if he was going and needed anything:

"Sent Yesterday, 09:31 AM

I'm not going to be able to make it out. Some serious issues hit me this weekend. Thanks for the kind offer. "

JD, you couldnt talk Badassbanshee and Dajogjr into coming with you? : (

Kevin Herr told me he wasnt coming now....??

Any Passion guys coming?

Both of them are broken and busy I guess... We originally had 12 people, now its 4. Ohh well it happens but we r ready to ride :cheers:

Everyone who decided not to come Tuesday, here's what youre missing. Drunken campsite drag racing with springer, magz and spurdy on the 250's and springer smokin their asses. Spurdy and ssssick49 on the 400's with spurdy manhandlin him pretty good. Cops just showed up so I guess the fun is over. Picks and vid to come.

And by the way quaddad smoked everyone on my 250sx 3 wheeler!

Everyone who decided not to come Tuesday, here's what youre missing. Drunken campsite drag racing with springer, magz and spurdy on the 250's and springer smokin their asses. Spurdy and ssssick49 on the 400's with spurdy manhandlin him pretty good. Cops just showed up so I guess the fun is over. Picks and vid to come.

Sounds as if everything is going as planned. Me and my crew are rollin 6pm wed night. We should be ther around 2am. Listen for the horn honking and donuts with loaded trailers.

Patience my boy, ur asswhoopin is comin down LOL!