2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just tickled shitless that all im bringing is my bike and a couple gas jugs and a cooler. I dont have to pull a trailer or nothing, just the bike in the back of the truck and thats it. I get tired of hauling everyone's bikes down all the time and this time its just me. See you all when I get there. Cam and I are staying on the state campground so we can go get some sleep when we've had enuff lol!

Looking forward to meeting (in person) everyone we deal with on HQ. The F.A.S.T. crew will be there late Thursday and Friday.

If you see a F.A.S.T. shirt stop and introduce yourself please. We should be camped somewhere in the same area as the HQ crew maybe across the lot. ANyone need anything dont hestiate to ask as i will bringing lots of parts. Also have a set of nice chrome CPIs w/cascade clamps for sale $400. Lemme know if i should bring them.

:cheers:

P.S. bringing some firecrackers to keep Tim (Azcustoms) awake in the lawn chair! :rotflmao:

JD, you couldnt talk Badassbanshee and Dajogjr into coming with you? : (

Kevin Herr told me he wasnt coming now....??

Any Passion guys coming?

JD, you couldnt talk Badassbanshee and Dajogjr into coming with you? : (

Kevin Herr told me he wasnt coming now....??

Any Passion guys coming?

Would have been nice to know that Kevin bailed. At least then I know I don't have to go to the airport to pick him up.

Hmph!

SP