2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have time to look through the whole thread while I'm at work, but can someone tell me the exact date that was chosen for this? I saw on the first page either the weekend of the 15th or 22nd. Thanks

14th - 18th for most people.

I didn't have time to look through the whole thread while I'm at work, but can someone tell me the exact date that was chosen for this? I saw on the first page either the weekend of the 15th or 22nd. Thanks

15TH

yelrotflmao.gif Its gettin deep. TNT.. JD said he'd take on your flowtech 4mil.. He said he's got more then one win against a flowtech bike and wouldn't mind chalkin up another..

Mine is not a 4mil, stock stroke only with a few other little mods, nothing crazy like ya'lls 4mils.

i cant wait to see sarge and shannon run em! but id like to call out eathan purdy! me and you boy! hahaha...... cant wait guys!

these two are getting so into it that they are forgetting about me. regardless of which one of them is faster, they are gonna both be getting my sand in their face.... :dance:

Mine is not a 4mil, stock stroke only with a few other little mods, nothing crazy like ya'lls 4mils.

Haha the only flotech I have experience with is a 350! Very fast and runs right with my 4mil, should be some good racing next weekend!!!!

these two are getting so into it that they are forgetting about me. regardless of which one of them is faster, they are gonna both be getting my sand in their face.... :dance:

Nobody forgot about you Tanner! We are just wonder if you're gonna use a RZR to pull your chassis down the strip! Lol! Get R Done!

SP

quick question........ we are bringing 45 gallons of alky for our 2 bikes, but in the event they don't break down and we run out of fuel.... will anyone one be bringing more than enough? if not i will try to by it by the gallon here before i leave. the guy i get it from really only like to sell it by the drum.