2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude doesnt matter what you have, even if you had a 14mil, if you cant ride you cant win no matter what you have!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why I got a big engine to make up for my lack of skill! :jesterlaugh: I dont wanna hear no pissin and moaning when we get to the finish line like "oh i missed second" or "I had a bad start".

CONSIDER THIS AN OFFICIAL "CALL OUT" :cheers:

Edited by KickStartMyHeart

Thats why I got a big engine to make up for my lack of skill! :jesterlaugh: I dont wanna hear no pissin and moaning when we get to the finish line like "oh i missed second" or "I had a bad start".

CONSIDER THIS AN OFFICIAL "CALL OUT" :cheers:

If you just had the 4mil and no cub then I may send you back home with Spurdy crying like a little bitch. But since you do have the cub and Cam did your work then I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Dude doesnt matter what you have, even if you had a 14mil, if you cant ride you cant win no matter what you have!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that Sarge! Hehehe! I think I might get one of those NOS bottles from oriely's for this trip! You just port that straight into the gas tank, right?

SP

If you just had the 4mil and no cub then I may send you back home with Spurdy crying like a little bitch. But since you do have the cub and Cam did your work then I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Damn Timmy! Did Koolaid get ahold of your user name and password? What are you gonna do when all you have at the finish line is a "Ole Skool" seat full of our sand?

SP

Damn Timmy! Did Koolaid get ahold of your user name and password? What are you gonna do when all you have at the finish line is a "Ole Skool" seat full of our sand?

SP

:rotflmao: Tim, Im running a 22cc dome and pump gas on that cub cuz im a tightass and dont wanna put 110 in it. Ur on alcohol, so this could be relativly close....oh and u got an overide.

SP

Shannon how are you going to explain your loosing to Ethan (your son) with a mouthful of sand from my paddles?............lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! F/U and the Koolaid brand.

Shannon how are you going to explain your loosing to Ethan (your son) with a mouthful of sand from my paddles?............lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! F/U and the Koolaid brand.

You know, that might be a good race. Good to start him out on a mild bike, he gets a little scared of mine when it comes to life ya know. But I do have to let him win once in awhile! Good for the 10 year old ego! Lol!

SP