2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Cool, I have a cracked hanger on a set of CPIs I need welded. You still want that set of Haulers we talked about?

SP

if ur gonna try to weld on some pipes, i'll bring the gas bottle and some smaller wire. if you have room for the paddles, i would like to try the out, but if not, not a huge deal cuz i have some others but i know they are too much for me. i'm taking off work half of next week and all of the week after so i was planning on going down tues if you are still gonna be there. let me know, i dont wanna be all by my lonesome tuesday night.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ur gonna try to weld on some pipes, i'll bring the gas bottle and some smaller wire. if you have room for the paddles, i would like to try the out, but if not, not a huge deal cuz i have some others but i know they are too much for me. i'm taking off work half of next week and all of the week after so i was planning on going down tues if you are still gonna be there. let me know, i dont wanna be all by my lonesome tuesday night.

I'm sure I'll have rm for the tires. We are gonna try hard to get out tuesday, but if not first thing wednesday Kevin flies into KC around 1pm tuesday. I'd like to be ready to leave right after that.

Got that bike together yet? You can't push it faster than me, you know!

SP

I'm sure I'll have rm for the tires. We are gonna try hard to get out tuesday, but if not first thing wednesday Kevin flies into KC around 1pm tuesday. I'd like to be ready to leave right after that.

Got that bike together yet? You can't push it faster than me, you know!

SP

Kevin who? Herr?

I talked to Kristy at LSPS and they might try and set up a lap race like we did at Sand Jam. It was a blast with several different classes. They set it up with 2 whoop sections, a trail section with several choices to get through the trails, 2 long flat spots to open up, one small dune to go down, and one sharp corner. 3 laps per race and it was a lot a fun. I will keep in touch with them and see if we can run with it.

SP

I talked to Kristy at LSPS and they might try and set up a lap race like we did at Sand Jam. It was a blast with several different classes. They set it up with 2 whoop sections, a trail section with several choices to get through the trails, 2 long flat spots to open up, one small dune to go down, and one sharp corner. 3 laps per race and it was a lot a fun. I will keep in touch with them and see if we can run with it.

SP

That sounds like a good time. I wouldnt mind checking out something like that. Is it a time thing or do ya run together? Paddles? That would suck running in a pack behind guys with paddles.