2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things..

1. Michigan sucks.

2. I am not night riding. That's drinking time.

3. I plan on airing out my new +14 Stellar swingarm because Tim says I shouldn't.

Just a few things..

1. You suck..

2. We'll drink you under the table.. (Jt is our ringer... as long as he dont fall asleep standing up again.. LOL)

3. I'll take pictures when you crash. Since its inevitable.. lol

gonna be a fun time for sure.. I know all of us are counting down the days.. beer.gif

Just a few things..

1. You suck..

2. We'll drink you under the table.. (Jt is our ringer... as long as he dont fall asleep standing up again.. LOL)

3. I'll take pictures when you crash. Since its inevitable.. lol

gonna be a fun time for sure.. I know all of us are counting down the days.. beer.gif

No doubt.....I cant wait either man

I know when it comes to drinkin you better have big boots to hang with bbcmudtruck. He sometimes has his wife carry a 5 gal jug of "coolaid" for him and can ride a banshee pretty well carrying a 44oz cup and carrying 3 beers. Lol.

Hahah, speaking of.... Our next poker run is sept. 11th. You and Spurdy need to come up, its the last one of the year! beer.gif

I know when it comes to drinkin you better have big boots to hang with bbcmudtruck. He sometimes has his wife carry a 5 gal jug of "coolaid" for him and can ride a banshee pretty well carrying a 44oz cup and carrying 3 beers. Lol.

JT has been known to 6-packs into the shower just so he wont loose his buzz.. lol I think I got the record in the country for most beer and people trasported on a 450.. lol I'm pretty sure it was 5 people and 2 coolers..

Hahah, speaking of.... Our next poker run is sept. 11th. You and Spurdy need to come up, its the last one of the year! beer.gif

Lmao! I'd love another outing! Minus the State Patrol of course! I'll be in Germany that week but I am almost ready for the Oct trip! Just a touch more work on my carbs and cover her up in plastic and I'll be ready to send TNT and Springer home after more *go fast parts* again!

SP

Spurdy I have a little surprise for your. You will going home crying like a little girl because a little stock stroke 350 beat your ass!

You crack me up Sarge! Got my new rear shock ordered, no more wheelies out of the hole. Don't for get about my new tornadoes I got for the cards! Hehehe! Besides, its gonna take more then a little meth to put you in front! If I cant beat you I'll just stick Ethan in the seat and let him whoop up on you!

SP

Rivalries developing I see!! I cant wait! I wanna flag the Koolaid/Quaddad grudge match and the Spurdy/TNT/Springer matchup as well!! Will you all grant me that duty, PLEASE!! Fuck it, I call dibs on those duties!! LOL Cant wait to see everybody!!

This should be fun I'm not talking shit to no one don't need to get my ass smoked. Me and my girl will have the smallest motors hers stock and mine is just .40 over we will stick to the side lines.

Rivalries developing I see!! I cant wait! I wanna flag the Koolaid/Quaddad grudge match and the Spurdy/TNT/Springer matchup as well!! Will you all grant me that duty, PLEASE!! Fuck it, I call dibs on those duties!! LOL Cant wait to see everybody!!

Absolutely! Lol! I am ready! My new velocity stack tornadoes kick ass! It's like riding a rocket! Now I just need to decide if I am gonna put the boost bottle back on for some extra kick! Any thoughts?

SP