2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Where's all the stock cylinder bikes at...anyone bringing one or will I be alone...and be the slowest out there or what?

Ill have my 350 trail/duner.... If I can bring both I will. BUT if I bring can only bring one bike, it will be the fun little 350 :) Wheelies for days!

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to this stuff how come everybody always picks on Spurdy? you watch he'll have a surprise waiting for you guys that wanna whip him. He got a set of those Vornadoe turbos you put in front of your carbs off Ebay. It added at least 100hp to his bike. You michigan boys better watch out us rednecks from Ok,Mo, Ks, Ar will be huntin bears. Just cuz we drink out of a paper bag doesnt mean we dont have class. LOL

Listen to this stuff how come everybody always picks on Spurdy? you watch he'll have a surprise waiting for you guys that wanna whip him. He got a set of those Vornadoe turbos you put in front of your carbs off Ebay. It added at least 100hp to his bike. You michigan boys better watch out us rednecks from Ok,Mo, Ks, Ar will be huntin bears. Just cuz we drink out of a paper bag doesnt mean we dont have class. LOL

So its 4 states vs 1? wow.. we got everyone gunning for us. I guess.. as the saying goes.. if you want to be the man.. you have to beat the man.. lol

So its 4 states vs 1? wow.. we got everyone gunning for us. I guess.. as the saying goes.. if you want to be the man.. you have to beat the man.. lol

Dont worry too much man, it will just end up like the LT80 challenge did, starts with alot of shit talking and band-wagoning, but for some reason the flat-state boys dont cross the finish line :confused:

I was up there Friday looking into the new cat motor can't wait till he gets some in ready to make mine a 4mil.

I saw the Cat Motor run today, ,that things runs like a scadded ass ape!!!!!!

I have a nice suprise waiting on spurdy when he gets there and goes to sleep. Don't forget TEXAS!!!!!

Dont worry too much man, it will just end up like the LT80 challenge did, starts with alot of shit talking and band-wagoning, but for some reason the flat-state boys dont cross the finish line shrug03.gif

My 80 has eaten itself twice. How many times do you need to call me out? Jeez, bobby, I hope you don't get this but hurt when you get roosted in the flat state! hahaha

Sorry i forgot texas. Detroit itself probably has more people than kansas and oklahoma put together so i dont think michigan is gettting gangbanged too bad. Ks is only about 2 million population. Lol. I'm plannin on trail riding a bunch and night riding every night too so lets get together like fri and sat night and ride till 3 am..

My 80 has eaten itself twice. How many times do you need to call me out? Jeez, bobby, I hope you don't get this but hurt when you get roosted in the flat state! hahaha

Just trying to get you guys riled up so that there may be some good competition goin. ive been roosted before and will be again... regardless of who is fastest i am looking forward to meeting everybody and :cheers: ... alot

Night rides are the best thing to do down there! I'm pretty sure you don't need any lights on your flags either. Lots of people put chem lights on their flags, but thats just that if you get lost from your group, you can locate them easier. As far as the pit bike drags go, I've got all the parts needed to fix mine on the way. I'll definately bring it if we have room. If nothing else, it will be used for transportation to the shower/shit house. I will be on standby for the airing out of the +14, that is going to be epic. Bobby, I'll meet you at the cooler, I'm all about some beer drinkin!

Sorry i forgot texas. Detroit itself probably has more people than kansas and oklahoma put together so i dont think michigan is gettting gangbanged too bad. Ks is only about 2 million population. Lol. I'm plannin on trail riding a bunch and night riding every night too so lets get together like fri and sat night and ride till 3 am..

Sounds good Todd ill roll on the Green bike @ night with u all and i know Foxgirls Dad will ride with us as well.

Ron thats awesome be good to see u all again ill hopefully get to race with u all this time :notworthy: