2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

man oh man I am gonna have to go put my waiters on... shits gettin deep in here!!! lol

everyone knows jr is gonna come down there and hand out the ass woopins.... I just hope someone has some string so we can tie his head to his neck so it dont float away again like it did at phills! lol

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's all the stock cylinder bikes at...anyone bringing one or will I be alone...and be the slowest out there or what?

myself and T_shee will be on 4mil dune ports....+2 swingers, etc.....we'll all be the "slowest" lol

Sweet...that's what's on mine...but goin to a ten over before then...just switched over to alky...its gonna be fun...hope to spank on some gas cubs...lol

I'll be on a 350 too. Glad to see I won't be the only one. I'm hoping to find some cubs on gas as well or maybe some 4 mils or maybe just SPURDY... Man its getting close I can't wait.

You guys can take turns beating up a 10mil cub, that ought to inflate your heads! hahah, I'm no where near setup to sand drag! Are there any people wanting to get some air with me? I want to see some high flying banshees out there, not just a bunch of drag bikes.

I know I'll be minimal dragging, I'll drag some....but wayyy to big of bikes for me..lol.....im all about some dune riding/jumping and trail riding...we'll make some killer videos.

I'll be on a 350 too. Glad to see I won't be the only one. I'm hoping to find some cubs on gas as well or maybe some 4 mils or maybe just SPURDY... Man its getting close I can't wait.

I will have one stock 99 and one that is just 40 over with pt pipes so you all won't be the slowest.

Edited by maggetshee

I will have one stock 99 and one that is just 40 over with pt pipes so you all won't be the slowest.

I am taking my bike to Andy at M&M tomorrow so he can tune it in and teach me how to tune Lectrons on alcohol. I just hope I can ride it. It doesnt matter if you have the fastest bike, if it is broke down all the time then its the slowest!

Yeah...we will have to hook em up wit spurdy...the only time he saw my bike run is when it was half blown up...lol

I am taking my bike to Andy at M&M tomorrow so he can tune it in and teach me how to tune Lectrons on alcohol. I just hope I can ride it. It doesnt matter if you have the fastest bike, if it is broke down all the time then its the slowest!

I was up there Friday looking into the new cat motor can't wait till he gets some in ready to make mine a 4mil.

I dont know what it is but everybody that has a stock stroke 350 wants to put the "SMACK DOWN" on spurdy and his 4mil.....lol

I know! What's up with all that shit? Can't we all just get along? Lol! They keep coming, and then leaving with ideas of more upgrades, different pipes, different porting, alky, override, etc. It makes for good times though!

Can't wait! Sounds like it's gonna be a good time. Anxious to see that bike of Dusty's run! Tim, let me know how you make out at Andy's. Tanner, get that shit together boy! We need a new picture! Zac, how long is the boss gonna let you come out and play for?

SP