2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang spurd!! do you go ride then go home and yank your motor out everytime!! ya know if you build it right you dont have to fix it every 20 hours ( like he yfz's HA)

what dod you do this time?

i dont know about you cam, but im suprised his motor makes it through 1 day on his trips lol. Id say its put together pretty good....since that thing make about 40 passes down the strip in 2nd and sometimes 3rd :)

dang spurd!! do you go ride then go home and yank your motor out everytime!! ya know if you build it right you dont have to fix it every 20 hours ( like he yfz's HA)

what dod you do this time?

I am just putting the override back in for the fall season. After it broke last time, and I got it back from Greg I just help onto it to see how some of the other repaired extremes held up before I put mine back in. Other then that there wasn't anything wrong with it :rolleyes:. Bitch just keeps running and running!

Between Ethan and myself I'd say we give her a pretty good beating so I must have done something right! Lol!

SP

Not real sure other than the bigger cities around. We will probably have a few drums with us if someone wants to buy from us as long as we have enough.

that sucks.. were trying to pack lite.. was hoping we could get by and buy it down there as needed.. guess we'll have to pack a drum or 2.

you can buy it in alva ok about 30 mins away. its avilable at a gas station i run that stuff some times but i prefer to just buy a drum here locally..

i am sure someone could get you guys a drum if needed and bring it to ya.

ole spurd's motor holds up just fine!! hell last trip i dont think he made a run down the strip without me next to him ( or at least behind him wheeling all crazy)

Speaking of Alky,,, all the out of state beer drinkers should think about bringing their own beer. Oklahoma sells 3.2. Just a FYI.

beer? i plan on drinking whatever moon shine quaddad brings....but no really..he makes a good point...you out of state people bring plenty of beer for us poor oklahomans to drink :)

Speaking of Alky,,, all the out of state beer drinkers should think about bringing their own beer. Oklahoma sells 3.2. Just a FYI.

Just to clear up this retarded myth, your almighty 6.0 beer is really just 3.6 alcohol by weight, compared to 3.2 for the OK beer.

So whenever you're getting 100 times more smashed, it's all in your head :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

Continue :cheers:

Just to clear up this retarded myth, your almighty 6.0 beer is really just 3.6 alcohol by weight, compared to 3.2 for the OK beer.

So whenever you're getting 100 times more smashed, it's all in your head jesterlaugh.gifjesterlaugh.gif

Continue beer.gif

Wrong. Okie beer is measured in ABW, or acohol by weight. While for most of the rest of us, it is measured in ABV, or acohol by volume. I found this on a website, "6% ABV beer would convert to 4.8% ABW not 3.6% ABW

3.2% ABW beer would convert to 4% ABV" So there is a 2% difference in acohol difference, which would equate to 1/3 less per can. FYI. beer.gif

I went to college in Oklahoma and always wondered wtf was up with oklahoma liquor laws.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/colorado-springs/75629-alcohol-content-beer-2.html#ixzz0x5Rb4Ssg

Hm my source said otherwise, but of course I can't find it now :unsure::unsure:

Anyways it's annoying as fuck listening to people bitch about OK beer. Just quit bein' a pussy and drink more or take a shot of liquor before you start drinking. That'll make up for any tiny differences. :cheers:

ya i learned that lesson in july i usually drink bud light had to buy budweiser in oklahoma cause the bud light was not doing any good