2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Bbcmudtruck I'll bring my 90 pitbike we can mess around on them. Mines got 10x2 5spoke spindlemounts, chrome aarms, works shocks,+6 swinger,drag ported, +5mm stroker crank, 30mm carb, inframe pipe,carbon fiber reeds. Its another $5000 money pit. Lol

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im putting together a 4 mil dune port. i already got r2 pipes and 35 pwk. does anyone have a paddle recommendation for me? +2 swinger also. if anyone has some paddles on wheels cheap let me know also. i really dont wanna spend a bunch on paddles because i dont think ill get to use them much. but dont wanna put some on there that suck and make for a crappy weekend

im putting together a pasion 4 mil dune port. i already got r2 pipes and 35 pwk. does anyone have a paddle recommendation for me? +2 swinger also. if anyone has some paddles on wheels cheap let me know also. i really dont wanna spend a bunch on paddles because i dont think ill get to use them much. but dont wanna put some on there that suck and make for a crappy weekend

With the +2 swinger I'd say just some 8 paddle haulers. Mess around with the air pressure till you get it to hook like you want but still be good for duning.

I have spot 132 for the 14th-17th this is going to be fun. I may have the slowest banshee out there but still should be fun.

We will be neighbors, I have spot 130. Its good having the right neighbors, gotta keep the rift raft 4 strokes out of the banshee area.

blink.gif DAM Radar! Your pitbike sounds like it would probalby out run my banshee! I say we setup for some hill drags on the big dunes. That would be more fun for the guys that are mildly built anyway!

Im game for the hill drags...that sounds fun. Im really looking forward to the trail and dune riding mostly....

DallaGdub...ill have to head out with u when you do some trailing, i know myself and T_shee arent drag all dayers...lol we're all about some trail riding.

With the +2 swinger I'd say just some 8 paddle haulers. Mess around with the air pressure till you get it to hook like you want but still be good for duning.

cool thanks. ya i really am pumped to hit some of the trails. been watchin youutbe videos

Tyler, good idea to have a banner for everyone to sign! The one Magz made up is kinda special, lol!

Jason, what trip have you been to that I have been there that wasn't memorable is some form or fashion? Do you expect anything less?

Tanner, I am just waiting for you to bring it! Dragin, Dunin, I ain't skeered! Lmao! You used to be fun to chase through the trails! I am afraid without the suspension I might have to get in front of you! I am curious to see what that ole bitch will do at the strip though. Can my little dunner still take yours? Going with oof right?

Gonna be a good trip for sho! Lmfao!

SP

Ha! I love how you call ur bike a "little duner". I guess if you could figure out how to keep it on the ground you would call it the big duner? Lol!! I think we'll make a good race, prolly a lil closer than last time. I just took another couple steps in the "dragger" direction so I might have to locate another bike to chase you in the trails on. And yes, still going with oof, never got the first set I bought so i just bought anothet set.

I can't freakin wait gor this trip. Hey Tim, where we gonna stay on tues and wed since the reservations don't start until thurs?

Ha! I love how you call ur bike a "little duner". I guess if you could figure out how to keep it on the ground you would call it the big duner? Lol!! I think we'll make a good race, prolly a lil closer than last time. I just took another couple steps in the "dragger" direction so I might have to locate another bike to chase you in the trails on. And yes, still going with oof, never got the first set I bought so i just bought anothet set.

I can't freakin wait gor this trip. Hey Tim, where we gonna stay on tues and wed since the reservations don't start until thurs?

This is your confirmation E-mail for the reservation of campsite number 130 for the dates of 10-13-10 - 10-16-10. The 13th is Wed, Im sure our site will be open on Tues so we can set up.

I am between yall in 131 with my YFZ, so I will make sure to bring a strap so yall can get back to camp.

WHAT? We would let your crazy cute girlfriend pull us in on the blaster before we would be pulled in by a 4 stroke! And we always have a strap for Zac so you can keep that too! Lol!

SP

WHAT? We would let your crazy cute girlfriend pull us in on the blaster before we would be pulled in by a 4 stroke! And we always have a strap for Zac so you can keep that too! Lol!

SP

lol... I wont even lie, I tried pulling Scotties shee back, and that YFZ was not happy about it all. We ended up fixing it on the sand so he could ride it back in.

lol... I wont even lie, I tried pulling Scotties shee back, and that YFZ was not happy about it all. We ended up fixing it on the sand so he could ride it back in.

It's all good anyway! Your kind of riff raff is always welcome! We just need some of those 22" tires on 20" rims for you to roll on! I wish I had that picture on here! Lol!

SP