2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, i want to know whos going to be signing the back of the black banner? i mean, i hear tanner and shannon have both signed it already. blink.gif

We actually need to find a silver marker to sign it with. I haven't been able to locate anything that will show up on the black material. But anybody who has or does contribute time and or funds to the Woods County Sheriff's Dept or other local Law Enforcement Agency is urged to sign our Banner!

:cheers:

SP

Edited by spurdy

Yeah, I need to learn how to jump better. The YFZ is so different from the shee, I do not like my wheels coming off the ground. The shee I would just blast off a hill. The YFZ makes me feel like a am going to get squashed.

I love riding in the trails more than anything and they have enough trails to get lost in for DAYS.

Yeah, I need to learn how to jump better. The YFZ is so different from the shee, I do not like my wheels coming off the ground. The shee I would just blast off a hill. The YFZ makes me feel like a am going to get squashed.

I love riding in the trails more than anything and they have enough trails to get lost in for DAYS.

Find that fence line an follow that bad boy.......when i was out there in the beginning of july though a lot of the fence had been tore down and people were riding on the outside of it gotta watch out for that.

Are you building it just to drag with? Or is it still gonna be dunable?

SP

Well you know me, I love trails as much as anyone but this duner/dragger has turned more into a dragger/duner. I got a little carried away but believe I will def be hitting the trails. I just won't have the plush ride of the elkas anymore.

Tyler, good idea to have a banner for everyone to sign! The one Magz made up is kinda special, lol!

Jason, what trip have you been to that I have been there that wasn't memorable is some form or fashion? Do you expect anything less?

Tanner, I am just waiting for you to bring it! Dragin, Dunin, I ain't skeered! Lmao! You used to be fun to chase through the trails! I am afraid without the suspension I might have to get in front of you! I am curious to see what that ole bitch will do at the strip though. Can my little dunner still take yours? Going with oof right?

Gonna be a good trip for sho! Lmfao!

SP

Racing will be ok I guess, I want to see some high flyin dune jumping! Plus playing follow the leader in the trails at night is funnest thing to do down there!

No doubt....I'll most likely watch more races than participate. I'll run the ole girl a few times....but not many. 3-4 races per day prolly at most. I wanna hit those trails and dunes...this is a once a year trip for me, Im taking advantage of it.

No doubt....I'll most likely watch more races than participate. I'll run the ole girl a few times....but not many. 3-4 races per day prolly at most. I wanna hit those trails and dunes...this is a once a year trip for me, Im taking advantage of it.

Thats all I do. I do not even race. Even when I had the shee. I just watch. When we ride, we ride the trails. The big dunes are fun, but freak me out somewhat. lol..... The trails are killer. You can do idiot holes, wide open trails, wash outs, tech stuff, you name it. I have yet to cover all the trail areas in 4 trips.