2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Man this fat boy is really feeling left out!! I should probably try to hang around the spot with the drunkest of the drunk on it!! That way I dont stand out or look to idiotic!! LOL Maybe Spurdy, Sarge, and Jason will let me crash at their spot!!

Z

Zak I already had plans for you my little sweetness. Your bunking with us. I think Tanner is bringing his own trailer and is putting it on our spot. Quaddad and I will be there on Tues or Wed.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock Stroke Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

10mm Cub M&M

4mm DM M&M

10mm DM M&M

4mm DMX M&M

4mm Stock Cyl FAST (Justabanshee)

4mil cub - FAST (wheelsmanslim)

4mil cub - FAST (Badassbanshee479)

4mil cub - Passion (Fouledout421)

4mil cub - McCoy

(RadarRacing)

10mil cub - McCoy

(Boo_69)

10mil super cub - Titan Racing (Badassbanshee479)

14mil DM - McCoy (Fouledout421)

FAST 4mil - (runDMC)

18mm DM (locogato11283)

10mil Twister (alcoholbanshee)

10mil cub - Redline (bbcmudtruck)

stock stroke/cylinder - HJR - Springer

4mm cub FAST - (Quaddad817)

Stock cyl 350 - Flotek - TNT

4mm Stk Cyl HJR (Spurdy)

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cheetah M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Cub M&M

4mm Supercub M&M

350 Stockcyl (BBIII)

350 Stockcyl-H2OLDS

10 mill cheeta (CAMATV, self built)

4 mill cheeta ( CAMATV, self built)

350cc SS, SB yfz chassis?? ( CAMATV self built)

4mm Stockcyl - CAMed

stock stroke/cyl lakes motorsport dune port (T_Shee)

added my name to the list. ill be riding down with run dmc and camping at his spot. cant wait to do some real dune riding. be fun getting sand thrown in my face too

added my name to the list. ill be riding down with run dmc and camping at his spot. cant wait to do some real dune riding. be fun getting sand thrown in my face too

we might have room for you guys in a caravan.. were working on getting a big gooseneck to take a bunch of bikes in. and you guys could ride down in the motorhome. Save on fuel. i'll keep you guys updated if your interested.

we might have room for you guys in a caravan.. were working on getting a big gooseneck to take a bunch of bikes in. and you guys could ride down in the motorhome. Save on fuel. i'll keep you guys updated if your interested.

that would be awesome man. i know michael and i both would be all for that if possible. we are gonna have to round up a dependable gas friendly rig as of now so if it works out to ride with you guys that would be great. if not we will come up with something tho. may just ride the bikes down lol. that should be gas friendly right

that would be awesome man. i know michael and i both would be all for that if possible. we are gonna have to round up a dependable gas friendly rig as of now so if it works out to ride with you guys that would be great. if not we will come up with something tho. may just ride the bikes down lol. that should be gas friendly right

how long are the swing arms on your bikes.? I know we'll have lots of room if they have a stock or +2

What about a show and shine contest? shrug.gif winner gets some hq gear!

also spot #130 is gone Bolt.gif

I'd win!! lol

Also.. how do most people with big alky motors get to the strip? and how do you haul the fuel? Just tryin to figure out and what arrangements need to be made. We usually load our bikes and fuel in the truck and haul it out. If trucks can make it out there then we'll be fine. I'll just load everyones fuel in my truck.

how long are the swing arms on your bikes.? I know we'll have lots of room if they have a stock or +2

Both of our bikes are +2 swingers. Man if that works out, it would be SWEET. I'll have a tent or whatever for my camping spot, but if u guys can fit us, that would be awesome. Let me know...it would DEF. help on fuel..