2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

WHAT??? Wait! Didn't someone say in the beginning *no woman allowed!*? Lmao! Jk, but we all know the wives damper our events! Mine is staying at home for sure! Lol! Tyler, your ole lady coming? Ryan? Tim? Zac? Cam? Gary? Well, Lexi can come cause she is way cool....Jason? Wait, you aint got one yet :)

JK fellas! Just thought that was funny!

Sp

hahahaa.....NO NO NO. We live like 10 mins apart....so I meant we'll get the wives together talking and we'll beable to figure everything out. Our WIVES ARE NOT going..lol :headbang:

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hear is a pic of my girl! she is not the best looking but she knows how to treat a man :drool:

post-32433-12769916628086_thumb.jpg

that hair looks like a MULLET!!!!!.......Jason Im sorry but that new girl of yours looks like she is a lesbian. You might want to change her out for a more femine model and or have her untape her boobs and maybe shave her legs.

Wow. This is turning out to be a huge deal huh? Havent seen any Westcoasters making the trip. I'd love to try and make it to this. Ill keep on watching this thread and see what happens.

WHAT??? Wait! Didn't someone say in the beginning *no woman allowed!*? Lmao! Jk, but we all know the wives damper our events! Mine is staying at home for sure! Lol! Tyler, your ole lady coming? Ryan? Tim? Zac? Cam? Gary? Well, Lexi can come cause she is way cool....Jason? Wait, you aint got one yet :)

JK fellas! Just thought that was funny!

Sp

I don't have an old lady anymore and even if I did, she would be staying at home. The BansheeHQ ride is no place for chicks. :clap:

hear is a pic of my girl! she is not the best looking but she knows how to treat a man :drool:

build pics 006.jpg

It doesn't matter how you slice it Jason, I DON'T make a good bitch! Lol! I have little tits, I don't shave my legs, I don't shower for days when I am at the dunes, I sometimes pick my nose in public, and I can out drink the best of your guy friends! But you can still share my sleeping bag if Tim doesn't mind ;)

SP

Edited by spurdy

• 2 weeks later...

coming up quick my ass.... seems like time has stopped and oct is still forever away. i cant fn wait. 699.gif

Lol! My summer is flying by! I just hope I have time to get stuff together before Oct rolls in! how is that bike coming back together, Tanner?

SP

Nope Amy will still be in school, that means you will have a place to sleep. Are you going to brng Ethan?

well he's got to bring ethan, who else would eat the 5 packages of marshmellows were ganna bring?