2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

I would love to see some good stock cylinder racing as well. I dont have any in my crew but im sure that i will have some customers out there that do. Or maybe i should just do one to show some of our portwork off. I know its not fun for anybody on a 75 hp stock cylinder to race a 140hp dm but thats the nature of the dunes. As always you find bikes that are close to your field and jump in with them. We can do some sort of cylinder or cc race if we can figure out some way of being half way organized but I just dont see it happeing. IMO CC limitation is fairest but to hard to organize on the dunes. The way i see it going down is about like always, everybody pretty well knows what you got or you get asked at some point, especialy if your tuning heads, and its just the honor system from there. At the end of the day everybody will know whos getting down the track consistantly fast and who isnt.

Are yearly spots are the top right 2 144 and 143 i think. We might even do a big cookout for everybody one night like a customer appreciation grill out. Of course everybody is welcome my customers or not, other builders would be welcome as well.

That would be cool

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will bring some little weenies for you guys. :D

i am right next to Andy so im sure thats where the party will be. hopefully we can set up camp so that we have a big area for everyone to hang out.

Its gotta be a huge "kosher" weenie if you want me to handle it!...lol Since we are across the street we should block off the street between our campsites after everyone shows up. I have 130 reserved and other guys in our group reserved spots beside me.

Its gotta be a huge "kosher" weenie if you want me to handle it!...lol Since we are across the street we should block off the street between our campsites after everyone shows up. I have 130 reserved and other guys in our group reserved spots beside me.

If we have everything down on the end of the street both sides that would be bad ass!! We are in 141 and plan to party like its 1999!!! :headbang:

i just hope my buckets survive sand fest to make it for this get together!!

i'd LOVE to see a 4 mill/ 350cc stocker cylinder duneathon!!. i know there are a few sneaky lil 10's ( oh its a 350 right?) floating around also..

how about a nerf bar shoot out;? HA HA

i'll be down for some tree shots and crusin i'm going to try and get the "spare parts" 350cc going for this trip./.