2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

I just made my reservations #130 across the way from Andy. If you keep going down the line you will get further away from everyone. Get across the street #131, 132, 133, and 129 so that way you wont be so far down the line. Quaddad and Spurdy will be with me.

Sweet! I'll get a hold of Kevin and see if I can talk him into coming. Show and Shine, Jason? That thing is gonna be so dirty by the time we get around to that part of the season! Lol! It cant stay pretty forever bro!

SP

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it appears ill be attending this one too!. guess im sharing a spot with tim at 130, ill be in my toy hauler bring the 450 and the orange spurdy eater! or zachs tow bike, whichever you want to call it.

i should have an extra bed for someone if they need one.

Edited by magz

tyler, ill let you spoon, but it'll cost you a shirt in black XL and a premium membership. shitter and shower privledges will cost a hoodie....jesterlaugh.gif

you drive a hard bargain.. but for what im paying for my campsite, there better be a damn bathroom and shower very nearby..

if that fails, i will bring a 3xl hoodie and we'll share it. ;)

Sweet! I'll get a hold of Kevin and see if I can talk him into coming. Show and Shine, Jason? That thing is gonna be so dirty by the time we get around to that part of the season! Lol! It cant stay pretty forever bro!

SP

thats not true my friend! ill probably throw a fresh paint job on it right before the trip.......

thats not true my friend! ill probably throw a fresh paint job on it right before the trip.......

You're an absolute nut! Lmao! That's a lot of work with what's involved in pulling your motor and all!

You wanna paint Ethan's frame same color blue? I can maybe bring it down in June.

SP

Edited by spurdy

We always stop at the super wal-mart in Alva or Enid, that way you don't have to worry about stuff staying cold so long. You can get pizza at both gas stations and the pizza place. There's an old school soda fountain/t-shirt shop in town. There's also a burger place in town, a burger shack at both campgrounds, and millers (breakfast and lunch buffet) but I've never been to any of them. There's a small grocery store in town but they don't have much.

How much are the reserved sites?

Edited by amstall