CAUTION ABOUT TRADES AND TAKING SOMEONES WORD

SD1026

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is interesting. Got any details.

Yup thats who it is.

SD1026 is a good friend of mine, His brother in law traded FLINT for his shee and got screwed big time.

Since they got the bike, it has been one thing after another, mind you we have the bike for about 2 weeks, it has been ridden twice.

First ride was maybe a hr and now this.. whoever assembled the engine should be embarrased, ashamed of them-selves and should look into another hobby/trade

What sucks, SD tried doing the right thing for his brother in law, was taking care of everything, all of the leg work. Was answering all the phone calls and texts from anyone who was interested in a trade or straight up sale. They come across this banshee which sounds like a good trade, yea it needed ALOT of TLC, but the engine was so called just rebuilt, fresh top end .30 bla bla bla

All Lie's, bike was a bomb waiting to explode, pure bullshit that someone could do this to someone.

Im not sure how some people may take this but Im going to say it anyway, lol

After the original shee owner was notified that the bike had blown up, not 24 hrs later he returned with a text saying that the 450 had blown up now. :rotflmao:

I was real skeptical about all this and so was SD, but anyways, SD decides to ask what fuel he was running in the high compression 450, he responds saying 93.

He was told that the bike was ran on race fuel, 108 or better and he claimed that in his high compression raptor he ran 93. :whoa:

So if this is true and he did blow up the 450, Im happy, what comes around goes around and that bill will be more expensive than some jugs,pistons and flywheel thats for sure

Thanks Guys, hopefully he's back up and running asap.

Sleeper06 is staying busy with us, thats for sure.. :cheers::cheers:

Wow, thats horrible. Yes there are alot of scammers out there and you have to go out of your way to make sure what your buying. In my opinion its both parties faults.

The buyer for not inspecting what hese buying and only going bye what some guy is telling him, and the seller for ripping him off.

I would bet anything the 450 never blew up at all, and its just something hes saying so you dont feel too bad in getting ripped. Ask for pics of the blew up engine. He was smart enohgh to know that his bike was about to blow up and sold it really quick before it did, but yet he doesnt know what fuel to put in the 450?? Makes no sense sorry. 450 is still running strong and wants to make it look like a fair trade in claiming the same happened to the 450 then the Shee.

Its really a shame and i hope one day he gets his. Sorry to hear bro.

Edited by bansheenyc77

He claimed that he bought the .30 over pistons

Im not sure at this time who assembled the motor or the top end.

But now, the crank is bad also and the fly wheel is being cut off the crank.

SD did tell him to send pics of the blow up 450, but yet to receive them.

I personally hope that it did blow up on him, that 450 ran strong strong strong, the whole motor was just gone through.

So be it, if he was dumb enough to run 93

Sleeper06 has the motor, Im sure he will be chiming in soon with a report/update

what a shit deal... sry to hear u got fucked...how are u going to solve this?

DiSkOe*1

bong2.gif

Nothing we can do but fix it. Kid lived 6hrs away. New crank new jugs and pistons re porting. That's all we can do. Funds were supposed to go to powder coat and clean up the bike. But all hq should learn from this. Meet in day light with no plastics on bike confirm the bore and everything. If people don't wanna tear it down a little to confirm don't buy it. Take the head off leak down test compression test. Cause thing like this make it very expensive and puts you in the hole before u even get use of a bike. I gave the bike a compression test and it was a dead 151 in both cylinders.

Thats fucked up..He needs to post in here and explain himself.

I doubt thats gonna happen. His fucking punk ass is running for the hills.