TNTS355 is a stand up guy

I just wanted to let it be known that TNTS355 is a stand up guy, and I wish there where more people in the world like him.

I bought a trued and welded crank from him a week or two ago and he shipped it right out to me in a timely manner, upon receiving the crank I quickly glanced it over and pmed him to let him know that I had received it and that it looked good. The crank sat on the bench for a couple days till I had time to install it into a set of cases. When I went to install it I happened to notice that one of the rods was bent, so I pm'ed TNTS355 again and let him know we had a problem.... he quickly pm'ed me back and sent me his phone number.... we chated on the phone for a bit, I told him I could ship him the crank and he said dont worry about it, I then offered to take a pic of the crank and send it to him just to show him I wasnt tryin to pull a fast one or anything, he said na he believed me and it was not necessary.About 10mins later I received a refund in full.

So I just wanted to jump on here and thank him for being a stand up guy, and for doing the right thing.

Its really to bad that there is not more people in the world like him...........

That sounds pretty cool. From the times ive Bs'd with him on here he sounds like a 100% Cool guy no doubt.

So what happened to the rod? Shipping people drop it or something?