does anyone run a gold chain?

i am getting ready to replace my chain and sprockets. i am wanting to add some eye appeal to my rear end and figure a cheaper way is gold o ring or x chain, shiney steel sprocket and pc black sprocket hub. i do alot of trail riding. throw some pics out there if you guys got them. thanks.

i am getting ready to replace my chain and sprockets. i am wanting to add some eye appeal to my rear end and figure a cheaper way is gold o ring or x chain, shiney steel sprocket and pc black sprocket hub. i do alot of trail riding. throw some pics out there if you guys got them. thanks.

This guy runs a gold chain, AND a gold grille. :headbang:

20060622_flava_flav.jpg

funny thing is that i knew when i put this thread up that i was gonna get a few of these. gold chains on bikes please :shrugani:

I'm running a gold o-ring chain now. It real dirty but i think there's a pic in my sig. I'll pull the shee out tomorrow and get a pic in the sun for you.

I have a Regina X-Ring. No good pics of it, but it looks pretty decent.

btw. those shades were made by Oakley several years ago. I have no idea what they're called but I know I saw them in a Oakley store in Chicago or DC or somewhere when I was in highschool

Edited by amstall

Gold chains look good they also clean up real nice better then any other chain. I have a brand new d.I.d gold xring 520 chain 40 shipped if ya interested. Also sone lonestar sproket and brake hubs.

Edited by SD1026