full flight a arms?

vbanshee

Ive been running a set for about 4 months and have had zero issue with them. Im running stock shocks with him and of course its soft in the front suspension but Im also not launching it off of huge jumps. I use WD-40 everytime I go out on the heims. Also, when you install them, MAKE SURE you put RED LOCKTITE on the the top and bottom balljoints so those bolts dont back themselves out and lose a wheel. I check mine everytime out as well to make sure they arent lose. All in all, they are good arms. I was on a budget and they have met all my needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been running a set for about 4 months and have had zero issue with them. Im running stock shocks with him and of course its soft in the front suspension but Im also not launching it off of huge jumps. I use WD-40 everytime I go out on the heims. Also, when you install them, MAKE SURE you put RED LOCKTITE on the the top and bottom balljoints so those bolts dont back themselves out and lose a wheel. I check mine everytime out as well to make sure they arent lose. All in all, they are good arms. I was on a budget and they have met all my needs.

+1 mill on the locktite. I had a bottom heim of my once was full flights come off on a ride. Not fun!!!! Im not a fan of the heims. They do wear out fast. If you can just shop around for specials. I found a set of burgard arms for my banshee and my dads raptor for less then 200 shipped to my door for each kit. They are great arms. Life time and are made of 4130 chromoly with life time warranty on them. Got a set of new alba comp arms from them for 250 shipped. All those kits are were for new +2+1's arms. So just dont jump on the wagon because of the price. It does pay to shop around.