WTT Dune Chassis for Ridgid

J-Madd

I'm thinking about trading at least one of my Dune chassis for a ridgid. The one in my sig has less than 10 passes on it as of today (will get more passes tomorrow, probably.) It's plus 8 or maybe 10 out front, with a +10 swinger. Its strutted now but I have the rear marvin shaw for it. It was built by Damian Cole (Black Label Chassis), aka quick16 on planet sand. The powder coat is called starburst and shifts color from green/purple with metallic orange flake. It weighs 270 lbs race ready with the wheelie bar.

Not yet committed to trading this chassis, just checking interest.

I'm thinking about trading at least one of my Dune chassis for a ridgid. The one in my sig has less than 10 passes on it as of today (will get more passes tomorrow, probably.) It's plus 8 or maybe 10 out front, with a +10 swinger. Its strutted now but I have the rear marvin shaw for it. It was built by Damian Cole (Black Label Chassis), aka quick16 on planet sand. The powder coat is called starburst and shifts color from green/purple with metallic orange flake. It weighs 270 lbs race ready with the wheelie bar.

Not yet committed to trading this chassis, just checking interest.

Another pic from my phone.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzktMjAxMDA0MjEtMjAxM.jpg