Dragonfly racing

Has anyone heard of Dragon fly racing from Florida? I talked to him and he said he's a flat track racer that endorces these $120.00 piston kits which includes gaskets. Problem is no one I can find has ever used his pistons and I can't find anything good or bad about them. Was wondering if anyone has used them in there Banshee and if so are they any good? Here's a link to his site for everyone to check out: http://turbo1racing.com/order.html Please let me know what you guy's think, cheap parts, but are they good and do they last?

I've ran his pistons (M&H) and clutch for about two years now (flat track and a little mx racing) and I've been more then happy with them.

At the time I bought them I was nervous because of the price, but it's all I could do at that time to get a set of forged pistons.

I tore down the motor at this start of this year to inspect everything and everything looked and spec'd out perfect.

I didn't use his gasket kit tho, I stuck with wiesco gaskets.

Edited by someone82