Welded and Trued Stock Crank

I sent this crank off with my transmission to be welded and trued. After a little discussion I decided to go with a 4mil instead. So my loss is your gain. I want $200.00 plus the ride for it. Let me know if you think this is to much. If you want to calculate the shipping I live in the 76013 zip code. I think it weighs around 10 lbs or so.

I have not put this in my bike, I just got it back today As you can see I loaded pic's of the welds on both ends. By the way it is for a banshee.

DSC01811.jpg

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01813.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

Bearings are fine. My buddy won't even use questionable ones for someone else's crank.

He does a very nice job welding them up as you can see, welds all around the pin and trues them to within .003 or less.

Stock cranks are tough as nails welded properly...I'd take one over an aftermarket any day.

Bearings are fine. My buddy won't even use questionable ones for someone else's crank.

He does a very nice job welding them up as you can see, welds all around the pin and trues them to within .003 or less.

Stock cranks are tough as nails welded properly...I'd take one over an aftermarket any day.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I wished I had got to you sooner and asked not to weld it.......o well someone will get a really nice crank for a good price. Almost no down time. Someone will not have to go through the hassle of breaking their motor down, shipping off the crank, waiting for the weld and shipping back, that is at least a month, rather than a few hours if someone buys this one.