Coolhead-Question

It's cool man. Not trying to argue either. Modquad has redesigned there heads. They make the vitos one piece now. As for more coolent capacity in a one piece it makes sense to me. Aren't they a little deeper and taller? That's where I understood more capacity with a one piece. There's no extra metal piece dividing them. Idk. To each his own. It's cool.

It's cool man. Not trying to argue either. Modquad has redesigned there heads. They make the vitos one piece now. As for more coolent capacity in a one piece it makes sense to me. Aren't they a little deeper and taller? That's where I understood more capacity with a one piece. There's no extra metal piece dividing them. Idk. To each his own. It's cool.

To be honest alf I'm not sure of dimensions I was just stating what I've read on here. Really they all do the same job probably just as well as one another. They dont look any taller to me if they where you wouldnt be able to use the same domes right? IDK all I do know is that I'm very happy with the one I got and thats all I was trying to say. Please dont take this personally I was in no way trying to down you I think your a kick ass dude and you have hooked me up.