Litlle Sahara, OK May 14-16

springer

hey guys and litle drinkers i am going this thurs and would like to meet up with sum fellow shee peeps , iwill be staying in the south camp ground south of the gas station with our camp site backing up to the hiway . my name is jason and u will know its my camp site cause i drive a silver chevy dually lifted on 24.5 semi wheels and got a siler wrangler jeep and a army green and black lifted wrangler on 37 .... please feel free and stop by and a have one or five beers ... or sum kansas city bbq //........ thanks hope to meet all of the two strokers . oh and i just built my 87 j arm that will be with me hope its warm for my alky girl thanks jason

So are you staying in the LSPS campground or the State? We should be staying north of the t-shirt shop in the middle you should pass right by us. I have an enclosed car hauler with red checker flags and racing on the side. I should have my "bansheehq.com" sticker on the side and look for the "Banshee HQ" sign that is usually at the campsite.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you staying in the LSPS campground or the State? We should be staying north of the t-shirt shop in the middle you should pass right by us. I have an enclosed car hauler with red checker flags and racing on the side. I should have my "bansheehq.com" sticker on the side and look for the "Banshee HQ" sign that is usually at the campsite.

I be bringing the HQ banner! Still up in the air when I'm headed out. Wed or Thur!

SP

well fine then people...this give me and the wifey a chance to get the trailer rockin then.... lol

hey now i think i talked the boss man in to shutting down all day friday, so we might be up early friday! just make sure to get all that out of your system by then! lol