Litlle Sahara, OK May 14-16

springer

dident mean it like that broski!..... i just wanted a lil help reading plug chops on alky.... btw! what kind of shinner do you want?

Just giving you some shit bro!

You're bringing Shinner?!?! That is great! I'll drink whatever you bring! I should prolly get a big ole bottle of buttershots too huh? Gonna be a great time!

SP

Edited by spurdy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, off topic, but i have a grille guard for my f-250 that i am trying to sell. i can put it back on my truck and bring it up there if anyone knows somebody that might want it. let me know (i know its a long shot).

294785321221.jpg

if anyone is going to be there before Friday around 5pm and wouldn't mind holding a spot for us that would be awesome!

pm me your phone number and i will call to find out what camp you guys will be at. should be getting there between 4pm-6pm. we will have 2 trucks and 2 enclosed, so we will need a decent size spot. thanks!!!

if anyone is going to be there before Friday around 5pm and wouldn't mind holding a spot for us that would be awesome!

pm me your phone number and i will call to find out what camp you guys will be at. should be getting there between 4pm-6pm. we will have 2 trucks and 2 enclosed, so we will need a decent size spot. thanks!!!

Spurdy will be there on Thurs. He is getting a spot for me and Magz. We should be north of the t-shirt shop in the middle. Are you going to need power and water?

Spurdy will be there on Thurs. He is getting a spot for me and Magz. We should be north of the t-shirt shop in the middle. Are you going to need power and water?

don't have to have power and water, but we are not going to be picky. we just dont want to pay the 4 day minimum on the lsp site. so yeah if he can grab us up one too we would appreciate it a lot!!

wow that early huh? suppose to rain wed and Thursday, or we would be there sooner. it don't matter who gets the spot for us, just let me know and i will pm my number to whoever can help and you can call me on Friday, or Thursday night letting me know where to go.

wow that early huh? suppose to rain wed and Thursday, or we would be there sooner. it don't matter who gets the spot for us, just let me know and i will pm my number to whoever can help and you can call me on Friday, or Thursday night letting me know where to go.

rain? weather.com has a 30% chance from monday to next sunday so im not really worrying about it all that much. think it'll be like the rain that was supposed to hit tulsa all week, never show'd and when it did. it was just enough to make the ground moist.

rain? weather.com has a 30% chance from monday to next sunday so im not really worrying about it all that much. think it'll be like the rain that was supposed to hit tulsa all week, never show'd and when it did. it was just enough to make the ground moist.

in all honesty i prefer it after a decent rain. just sucks when it gets all rutted up. we will have 2 guys an bikes, so if it does rain they will be in heaven.

last time i went it made for some killer dragging. i had never hooked that hard even on asphalt lol

me and my wife will be down wednesday around 5 to 7ish.

Go ahead and grab me one..........please and I will be picky, I want power, water, steaks, Mikes Hard Lemonade, lol. Make mine a little larger, Scottie and DallasGDub are going to throw a tent down with us. You will not reconize the trailer.

Go ahead and grab me one..........please and I will be picky, I want power, water, steaks, Mikes Hard Lemonade, lol. Make mine a little larger, Scottie and DallasGDub are going to throw a tent down with us. You will not reconize the trailer.

will do,

so how many spots total, 1 for me 1 for tim and 1 for phelps?, do i need to get anyone else their own or you think we can pile into 2? havent heard zach chime in on when hes planning on arriving in?

Edited by magz

will do,

so how many spots total, 1 for me 1 for tim and 1 for phelps?, do i need to get anyone else their own or you think we can pile into 2? havent heard zach chime in on when hes planning on arriving in?

yes definitely one for me. i will pm you my number.

hey guys and litle drinkers i am going this thurs and would like to meet up with sum fellow shee peeps , iwill be staying in the south camp ground south of the gas station with our camp site backing up to the hiway . my name is jason and u will know its my camp site cause i drive a silver chevy dually lifted on 24.5 semi wheels and got a siler wrangler jeep and a army green and black lifted wrangler on 37 .... please feel free and stop by and a have one or five beers ... or sum kansas city bbq //........ thanks hope to meet all of the two strokers . oh and i just built my 87 j arm that will be with me hope its warm for my alky girl thanks jason