Litlle Sahara, OK May 14-16

springer

So far is looks like, CJ, Tanner and myself who need a site.

i can prolly share a site with someone if my wife doesn't come. i dont really wanna drag the camper down just for me. too much hassle. i'm content sleeping in the back seat of my truck since it aint staying too hot at night yet. if i come by myself, i wont even have a trailer. shannon, i'll let you know when it gets closer if i need my own site or not. lets hope it doesnt snow this time.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can prolly share a site with someone if my wife doesn't come. i dont really wanna drag the camper down just for me. too much hassle. i'm content sleeping in the back seat of my truck since it aint staying too hot at night yet. if i come by myself, i wont even have a trailer. shannon, i'll let you know when it gets closer if i need my own site or not. lets hope it doesnt snow this time.

tanner you got to bring the wife, i told mine their would be other chicks to ride with. im ganna be stuck cruising slow or well kinda slow, the 700 is suprisingly quick...=[

Edited by magz

did someone say buttershots!!! if there is at least a half bottle of that lying around that i can "borrow" i'll be there !!

andy come on out!! one of these days we should actually meet and say hey to each other!

i might try and plan a weekend and bring the camper i may need a spot OR i may just plan on a week of it. depends on the weather..

spurdy i did the ole "coals unda the seat" thing at the lake the other night fell asleep in the chair fishing.. oh and probably drank a few too many beers..

did someone say buttershots!!! if there is at least a half bottle of that lying around that i can "borrow" i'll be there !!

andy come on out!! one of these days we should actually meet and say hey to each other!

i might try and plan a weekend and bring the camper i may need a spot OR i may just plan on a week of it. depends on the weather..

spurdy i did the ole "coals unda the seat" thing at the lake the other night fell asleep in the chair fishing.. oh and probably drank a few too many beers..

Yeah, I bet the coals under the seat would put you right to sleep if you're out by yourself! Get all warm and cozy and then drift right off to never never land! Lmao!

So, 3 sites to start with? Or just one for Tim and CJ, and everyone else pile in?

SP

well, looks like its just gonna be me coming. i'm not bringing the camper or anything, just my truck and my bike if someone wants to share a site. i'll prolly come down thursday as well.

welp, not sure when were leaving, think were ganna play it by ear depending on the weather. if it looks nice all week we'll probably be out late wednesday so we can get some dune time in that night and during the day thursday while its still smooth. if its ganna be wet we'll probably just leave thursday sometime.

well, looks like its just gonna be me coming. i'm not bringing the camper or anything, just my truck and my bike if someone wants to share a site. i'll prolly come down thursday as well.

Tanner you can share a site with me, just bring a tent. If you dont have one, I have an extra.