What happened?!

U got it from me didnt you? Get it to me and ill see if i can get it replaced. Shouldnt be a problem. Ill call monday and see if you can ship straight to them or have them send you a shipper. Might want to check your cylinders to make sure there true and flat. What did you torque it at? Email me some pics. neversatisfied@alfiestoybox.com

U got it from me didnt you? Get it to me and ill see if i can get it replaced. Shouldnt be a problem. Ill call monday and see if you can ship straight to them or have them send you a shipper. Might want to check your cylinders to make sure there true and flat. What did you torque it at? Email me some pics. neversatisfied@alfiestoybox.com

Basically the aluminum cracked and bent inwards. I checked that spot on the cylinder and there isnt anything out of whack. I torqued them at 10>15>about 20.5 . I'll take some pics for you tomorrow night and shoot them your way. Thanks.

This might sound crazy but if the oring was out of place, if it was the wrong oring, or if the oring groove was too small it could cause that. It's hard to believe that a rubber oring could break metal but it can. I've seen it happen when the oring groove on a dome was cut too small. the oring can squeeze only so much. I'm not sure if it can really 'compress', only change shape a little but still occupy the same space,,,,,if the space is too small something will give.

Enough of my ramblings, just thought I'd throw a possibility out there.

-David