MSR EZ pull Levers

Cali

Ive heard good and bad news of these.Does anyone else use these?I got a new clutch comming and want to make my clutch pull eaiser.Iver heard these break after 2-3 rides..Any feedback?Ive also done the ol drill lever trick b4,I know that works,but adjustment is not so good.

Edited by Cali

Ive heard good and bad news of these.Does anyone else use these?I got a new clutch comming and want to make my clutch pull eaiser.Iver heard these break after 2-3 rides..Any feedback?Ive also done the ol drill lever trick b4,I know that works,but adjustment is not so good.

I have one that I got off of a member from here a while back and I'm happy with it. It's lasted more then 3 rides that's for sure...

Don't forget a well lubed cable makes the word of difference too.

Yeah I put one on last year at the end of the season and I think its great. Easy pull, Looks good, easy adjustment with the click mechinisim. I recomend you buy one for sure.

Are they one size fits all?Thats what the guy at cycle gear sas.Anyways the one he has the lever is real short.Can you get longe levers?Im just use to a longe lever.They sell them for like $50 is that about the going rate?On ebay I seen some for $39 plus shipping.So almost works out the same.