HELP!

tjsblaster

OK heres the deal i wanna get my blaster frame , a arms , and swingarm sand blasted and powdercoated . I called a few shops around pa and they are saying around 500 DOLARS !!!! That seems like WAY to much money for apperence if you ask me . so my question is has anyone tried some sort of automotive paint ?? how much ??? also what about good old rustoleum ??? Thanx guys !!!! :cry::flush:

OK heres the deal i wanna get my blaster frame , a arms , and swingarm sand blasted and powdercoated . I called a few shops around pa and they are saying around 500 DOLARS !!!! That seems like WAY to much money for apperence if you ask me . so my question is has anyone tried some sort of automotive paint ?? how much ??? also what about good old rustoleum ??? Thanx guys !!!! :cry::flush:

not sure on the paint but I would go i with powder. Also, just made a real nice rear brake caliper mount for the blasted that will allow you to bolt up a banshee brake caliper. Let me know if you are interested.

not sure on the paint but I would go i with powder. Also, just made a real nice rear brake caliper mount for the blasted that will allow you to bolt up a banshee brake caliper. Let me know if you are interested.

How much for the caliper mount?

I just got done painting all my parts as I'm still in the process of redoing mine. Pic are in my sig... It ended up costing right around 150 up I have a hook up on paint. Have roadit yet but I painted my plastic last year and they held up great. Just use lots of clear and do a good prep.

How much for the caliper mount?

I think we have been talking with Jeff at FAST and he seemed interested in a kit for blasters that have the cable rear brake.

What you will get:

-rear brake mount that will bolt up to your blaster carrier that is welded and notched to fit perfect

-a tab that can be clamped onto the frame to hold the actuater resevour

-a mounting braket for the actuator

-and a tab that will need to be welded onto your existing rear brake lever (which can be done cheap at any local welding shop)

Not sure if we are going to include the whole brake assembly yet or not. But we are trying to make a good quality kit to do the conversion.

Testing it out at the dunes this weekend and I will let you know how it works. I am sure that they make kits for this, but I am positive we can do it cheaper. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I will get you some pics and we can work something out. It looks really good, will make a few tweaks on the next one though if we are going to start selling them.