POKER RUN

Everyones going to meet at my house. You can probably meet up with Tyler and Nick and just follow them up or I'll send ya my address either or. Glad you can make it, bring your drinking shoes!

I don't go any where without them! Lol! What about the kids? I haven't asked the boys if they wanna come yet cause I didn't want to have to tell them no if it wasn't "kid friendly".

SP

Well there will be kids there, its up to you if you want to subject them to booze and nudity! Usually the crowd that brings their kids will start the poker run before the "rowdy" crowd takes off so that they aren't exposed to our lewd conduct.. As far as meeting up at my place, anytime on saturday is fine. In fact, if some of you guys want to come up early, we can hit the hills out by my house before we trailer up and head out. The poker run starts at 3pm we need to leave my house no later than 2pm to ensure we get good parking etc.. I've seen flyers all over advertising the poker run this year, last year there were over 200 entries. Send me a pm if you need directions to my house or whatever.

I sent ya my address. You don't need to sign up early. We will probably leave my house around 2:30-3:00 the registration starts at 3:30. Who all is planning on getting here early on saturday for some hillclimbing?

I might be there early. Still to soon to tell. What time are you guys going out?

Radar, hit me up if you're gonna make it. Maybe we can hook up and follow each other.

SP