cascade

shee2000

is this a good swinger and is a good deal?

+4 Banshee Swing Arm Includes: A Polished Twin Row Bearing Carrier, Chrome Pinch Bolts, Pivot Bolt Bearings, Brake Line Holder & A Polished Brake Caliper Mount!

Part: BSA-004B

MADE FROM 4130 CHROMOLY STEEL WITH A BARE FINISH READY TO PAINT, POWDER COAT OR CHROME!

$ 550.00 Quantity:

is this a good swinger and is a good deal?

+4 Banshee Swing Arm Includes: A Polished Twin Row Bearing Carrier, Chrome Pinch Bolts, Pivot Bolt Bearings, Brake Line Holder & A Polished Brake Caliper Mount!

Part: BSA-004B

MADE FROM 4130 CHROMOLY STEEL WITH A BARE FINISH READY TO PAINT, POWDER COAT OR CHROME!

$ 550.00 Quantity:

I would say its average. Stellar makes a killer swingarm and I believe lonestar makes cascades swingarms.

Shop around, there are good deals to be found, but remember, you get what you pay for. I think Cascade is a little high becuase they are a reseller and not a manufacturer. Also if you look at JJ&A Racing, you can find deals on carriers in their closeout or scratch and dent or clearance sections, whatever it is called. Another place to look is Metal Tech, and the aforemwntioned Stellar Machine.

STELLAR. All the way great prie AWESOME PRoDuct n great guy can't go wrong I got jj and a carrier new for 100 and stellar swing arm for 250 beats any body 800 product bottom line.

Shop around, there are good deals to be found, but remember, you get what you pay for. I think Cascade is a little high becuase they are a reseller and not a manufacturer. Also if you look at JJ&A Racing, you can find deals on carriers in their closeout or scratch and dent or clearance sections, whatever it is called. Another place to look is Metal Tech, and the aforemwntioned Stellar Machine.

I have complete chrome swingers on sale also. they are tripple chrome plated come with billet carrier, brake line, line clamp, brake mount, front pivot bearing and they come with a warrenty. $625 shipped for chrome, $550 pc'd or $500 raw. carrier and brake line clamp come in billet, red, black or blue. If you just need the swingarm hit up Tim at stellar for your best deal on a raw swingarm.