My giant Banshee with a steering wheel project

That darkside Rhino is supersick... My friends running a RX1 sled motor in one with the CVT set up and its scary fast too. I didn't want to build something that fast, Just a cruiser that could follow a quad through the dunes if need be. The bikes have beat the hell outta me over the years so with age comes a cage...LOL

Yea somethig with a seat and cage is still fun to ride in the dunes. I drove a 660 rhino sport last time we whent to LS, OK. It is a totaly different feeling, but deffinatly doesnt replace my banshee.

ya I feel the same way about driving a Rhino in the sand... Its very fun and comfortable.. but lacks the excitement for the most part. This golf cart should be the cure for that issue. It will weight about 400lbs less, make another 20 h.p. and it will shoot massive amounts of smoke out the ass end while whaleing that 2 stroke twin sound we all know and love.

Looks good man!!

I had an Odyssey back in the day when I was a kid, it was a blast, just lacked power and always had problems. The thing I loved about it was that everyone always wanted to ride it, so I always got to ride allot different bikes.